I am soo impressed

Claireloulou

with my allbran choccy cake, i was making it thinking it was gonna be a tad on the pants side but its yummy.:D
Am now resisting the urge to devour the whole thing.

its very moorish - freezes well too

i put quark with a tspn of choc options spread on top with a variety of fresh fruit yest i used strawberries and blueberries - yum

Daredn't risk it!

This perfect afternoon treat was supplied by Elaine Jennings from Widnes in Cheshire. “My daughter Lyndsay and I are Slimming World members and love swapping recipe ideas”, says Elaine. “As we both love chocolate we devised this super quick chocolate cake recipe, which I’m sure you’ll love as much as we do – you really can have your cake and eat it!”
Elaine wins a copy of 30-minute meals thanks to her cake creation. For your chance to win, send us your recipes!
Serves: 6
Syns per serving:
3½ Syns on Green and Original
Cooking time: 6 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes

subtitle_ingredients.gif
100g All Bran cereal
250ml boiling water
2 eggs
6 heaped tsp of drinking chocolate
½ cup sweetener

subtitle_method.gif
1. Pour the boiling water on to the All Bran in a large bowl and mix well.
2. Add the eggs, drinking chocolate and sweetener and beat the mixture until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
3. Put the mixture into a 6½ inch round plastic tub or other suitable microwaveable dish, smooth the top with a large spoon or flat knife, and microwave on high for 6 minutes.
4. Turn the cake out on to a plate, cut into 6 slices and enjoy!

A freind does a cinnamon one and a ginger one too so im going to find out how she does those :D

i love the skinny cow hot choc's in the sw friendly deserts or options

Back