I am SOOOOO FULL!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Really really really super full. I feel like I won't have to eat for DAYS!

I made my cheat's rice pudding and took it to work. It's taken me about 2 hours to eat (was supposed to last me all day, oops) and has 3 syns in it.

Man, dieting is FILLING! I have been doing mainly red days til now but I have a WI tomorrow so if i'm going to eat, i'm eating today so I won't feel so hungry and grazey tomorrow. The only way for me to get full is to do a nice big fat GREEN day today.

Ugh. Am big huge bloater. Need a nap.

What is cheats rice pudding? Is the recipe on here?

Is my concoction.

Fill a cereal bowl with plain cous cous and make with boiling water
When it's fluffy and absorbed all the water, make a cup of Horlicks with half the sachet and 5 tsp sweetner.
Add to cous cous and stir.

Sprinkle with cinnamon and add extra sweetner if you want til you get desired sweetness.

I eat it with chopped up bananas and blueberries in too.

Best part is, you don't lose your HEX milk! So have it with a ncie big cup of tea! :D

Note: Horlicks sachet 32g LIGHT sachet. The full sachet is 6 syns, use the full sachet for more malty goodness.

I can't find the extra light 11g sachets anywhere, these are 2 syns if you're lucky enough to find them.

Oooo...thanks for the recipe Hun, going to give that a try!
I love SW...you should never be hungry and thats a bonus!

Works with hot chocolate as well, for a nice rich chocolatey pudding, use 2 fully made up sachets of dark highlights (1.5 syn a sachet) and reduce the amount of water you put into the hot chocolate, don't forget your cous cous is already made up with water!

And no one at SW can complain you've abused your cous cous or used it as flour cos you're just adding wet stuff to made up cous cous, not baking it.

just don't use an Ainsley Morroccan Medley by mistake ha ha ha!

Ooooh there's an idea! I haven't used white chocolate options, you'll have to let me know how it tastes! :D

And no one at SW can complain you've abused your cous cous or used it as flour cos you're just adding wet stuff to made up cous cous, not baking it.

just don't use an Ainsley Morroccan Medley by mistake ha ha ha!

LOL this made me smile with your technical description! X

Heh, COUS COUS ABUSE! One of the seven deadly syns of Slimming World.

yup abusing of couscous is a very serious matter they will call social services on you!! x

Noooooo! Don't call! They'll come take my cous cous away!

Talking of white choc opitons... just had raspberries with quark and white choc. It was divine! So I just had to make myself another bowl! Totally stuffed now. xx

Thanks vixx just had a bowl with a sachet of horlicks extra light (my local tesco had some) like you said and its lush! dont think i should have it too often tho...

Back