I am sooooo in the zone

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
I feel today like I did in the first week - so well in the zone the thought of food doesn't even cross my mind :) love it when I have this head on !!! so many people are noticing my weight loss now its mad - they are noticing it before me :eek:

Does anyone else find it a bit overwhelming losing it so quickly ? One minute I was busting out of an 18 and now I'm nearly in a 14 within a month!!!! its really crazy when you think about it

but I love it :D :D

wow i wish it showed on me that quickly.. took ages for me to get into 14's!!

can i have some of your head? lol... i wanna be in the zone too!!! channelling................................... ohhh maybe!! lol
hehehe

congrats on being in the zone feels fab doesnt it.. i just hope that i can get back in there!

Always good to be in the zone! Feeling like that, you will be at goal in no time x

wow i wish it showed on me that quickly.. took ages for me to get into 14's!!

can i have some of your head? lol... i wanna be in the zone too!!! channelling................................... ohhh maybe!! lol
hehehe

congrats on being in the zone feels fab doesnt it.. i just hope that i can get back in there!

sending telepathic zone thoughts .......................................

I feel exactly the same Moleymole. I'm totally focussed right now on reaching my goal. At times I have been very shocked at just how quickly my clothes sizes have been going down, but I totally love it. :D

Moleymole and 16to10, I've found your weight loss really inspiring. I'm in week 2 at the moment and I'm still in 'the zone' and I know from having lost before, when you're in that place, you're totally committed!

I'm hoping to get out of 18s asap and into 16s! I also am going to try to wean myself off weighing everyday. The only way I can think of doing this is making my husband put the scale somewhere I can't find them and only letting me weigh in on Day 3 and weigh in day (I weigh in at home and use that as my weight loss because I see the CDC in the afternoon and I like to weigh in the morning)...

Thats great Moleymole. I wish I knew what put our heads in the right places - it would be worth a fortune! My head has been there since day one, don't know why, don't know how, but it has so i'm hanging on while it stays there! I've lost 29 lbs but no change in clothes yet (well I always wore huge and baggy and still wearing them, and still to big to go out and try and find some new ones...but it will come)

I find it takes ages for me to show any changes even change dress sizes, I suppose it's when I gain weight it's all over my body not just one area so it takes longer but am sure as soon as I lose a stone and a half, people will start noticing, can't wait to get back to my size 10's... Well done you, you must be feeling pretty good! Go gal!!

Back