I am soooooo chuffed!

BeeBeeSee that is so funny!! When I had Year 6 last year I was sitting at the table working with a group and the Head came in to speak to me and assumed I had gone out of the class because he couldn't see me surrounded by taller children!!! You do get used to the jibes after a while! :D xx

Shortly after I started work as a teacher the lunchtime supervisor tried to make me go outside one lunchtime and only stopped when the kids told him I was a teacher. I was also asked if I wanted a half fare on the bus when I caught it after school! I certainly wouldn't get misstaken for a pupil now!

Actually I was mistaken for a young person fromt he back fairly recently. There is a large Asda near our office which is accessed by a footbridge. One day when it was raining I was hurrying across and was wearing a hoodie with the hood up. I passed an elderly couple - I didn't push into them or anything - but they obviously took exception to me and I heard one of them complain ' These hoodies are all the same.'

The best compliment I ever got was from one of my year fives, noticed I'd had my hair done and said it suited me! Didnt notice the two stone I'd lost tho! Ha ha. Bless em ;-)

Yep, Buttons, they don't comment on weight loss but they did once comment on a spot that appeared on my chin!! As you say little rugrats..........

Actually I was mistaken for a young person fromt he back fairly recently. There is a large Asda near our office which is accessed by a footbridge. One day when it was raining I was hurrying across and was wearing a hoodie with the hood up. I passed an elderly couple - I didn't push into them or anything - but they obviously took exception to me and I heard one of them complain ' These hoodies are all the same.'

HAHAHA you hoodie you! :D

Back