I am still alive.....lol

Jane-D

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone....I haven't been on for a while as I am so busy in my job, what with the commuting, trying to get my house sorted for sale, a new relationship, it really is all happening....

I am still just below my target weight and I do have lots of treats....I wanted to inspire others to continue, I feel so healthy, confident and happy.....

I had pizza at the weekend and a meal out on Tuesday with carbs...its just knowing to rein it in when you can....I cut out the carbs unless I am out with people (although I still wouldn't chose a very carby meal)....

Its easy though everyone, once you reach your goal, you just have to realise that this is a lifestyle change, we can't go back to having toast for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, and pasta or potatoes for dinner...afterall that is what got us fat in the first place....lol..

I don't miss that lifestyle at all, but it is great to eat those things occasionally....

So everyone out there who is struggling, carry on, because when you get there you will feel absolutely fab.....:bliss:

Good luck everyone...

Brilliant & advice & well done on losing & maintaining so well. x

Hi jane, nice to see you post again, and yes I only have one carby meal a day, that's lunch at one of the Cafe's. :)

Thanks everyone, and hi again Jim...I take comfort in knowing that you will always be a familiar face on here......

Its also great to see so many others enjoying this lifestyle that I have come to love....

Oh and I must say nuts were a godsend at Christmas...lol...I still eat them fairly regularly...

Oh and I have my latest photo in my album if you want to check it out.....x

Reactions: Jim
It is nice to see Jane again isn't it :)

Thank you guys.....I do hope everyone is well....there are lots of new faces on here aren't there? Lots of the others I saw seem to have gone.....I have had a bit of a carby weekend...mainly alcohol really..but what fun.....lol......

Will have to be good this week to make up for it, as I am out again on Friday night....

Nice to chat to you all again...

Jx

LOL Mainly alcohol. I like that. :D

Back