I am still around!lol

Morning fufs :) crap weather we're having isn't it love

I hope you're feeling better soon fuffs x

Oh Fuffs you poor love, Neen is spot on - get yourself well again, then decide on what works best for you and your bod! Maybe up the carbs a bit?

Hi everyone

Update on me.

Had a huge abscess on the bottom of my tummy. It was really deep and had to be drained under general anaesthetic.

I was on crutches all last week and could not stand up straight.

I was also overdosed with erythromycin. I was ill with that.

I am a little better now. Have lost just under 3 st since 12th april, so am happy.

So that's my update! :)

Sounds nasty but you survived and are doing well. Nice to hear from you again!

Ohh that's a bad one! I had an abscess in my neck at Christmas 4 years ago and that was agony, can only imagine what you went through. Get well soon :)

Thank you :)

It has berm a journey the last two weeks. But yes, I have survived the horrid pain. Thought I wouldn't the pain the antibiotic overdose caused lol. Wish docs had more of a clue lol

I am still positive. Eating healthy rather than any plan right now. Need to get this big body back on track :)

Oh fuffs my love! You poor thing.
I hope you recover soon! Sending you love. X

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

Thanks Jen. Thats lovely :) xxx just one of this times I guess. Life sends us challenges and how we deal with them determines how the next bit of life goes (philosophical mode selected lol)

well at least you have nt sat down much!!!!! .............. keep going and i'm going to think of you today xx

Thanks!!!

Can't sit down too much! Any movement aids weight loss. My hands were hurting loads last week! Crutches are lethal, but I ran around on them lol

Still loving losing weight. When I am healthy again, I can hopefully get back to low carb :)

Hi Fuffs, what a couple of weeks there love

Oh Fuffs you poor love, so sorry to hear your news - but glad you're on the mend - and well done on losing nearly three stone!

Back