I am still here :)

Jezebella

Playing the Angel
Hi All

Sorry about the complete radio silence from me, I had manic work, then Farnborough Airshow, a friend drama (biggie) then got back from the airshow only to go down with a massive chest infection!!! Sort of back at work, but have been dealing with a major family issue over the past 3 weeks, which has really affected me badly too. Nimue - new kitten is finally home and is adorable, that is about the high point. Weight wise I am still pretty much the same, vary by about 3 or 4lbs up and down but still fit into my size 8s so pretty happy with that. It is almost my years anniversary!! Cannot believe I have maintained. Anyway, I miss you all, and will try and post more regularly again, but it has been all I can do just to keep hanging on in there at the moment.

Love
Jez
xx

Lovely to hear from you Jez. Life sounds really hectic for you at the mo. Hope you feel better soon and things calm down a little.
Congratulations on your anniversary and I look forward to some kitten pics in a while.
:)

OMG hello stranger, I was just thinking of you today. Lovely to see you back. Well done on keeping on track, though it does sound like you've had a bit of a struggle. You're proving that when the times get tough you can pull through without going back to old habits....wooohooo!!!...:D

Lol, heya Morticia honey, so glad to see you are still around! I am still on track, but I cannot lie and say I have eaten like a saint, a lot of "bad stuff" has passed my lips, I think I might just be learning the art of balance.... still kinda fear I will wake up and it is all back on my hips!!!

Jez
xx

hi jez
glad to hear you are getting on so well!
just off to see if you have posted any kitten pics yet - if not, get some on!
daisy x

Back