I am struggling with CD

Popsie

I went away for the weekend and I had breakfast at the hotel and one thing led to another then I had something else and then it just got out of control the entire weekend. I feel so bad. I only hope I haven't gained back all the weight I lost. I was so proud of myself for losing the stone. I am away next weekend again and staying in a hotel. I am sooooo worried. I feel so embarrassed to face my CDC on Tuesday. I needed to lose at least 2 and a half stone by end of July for my Birthday not sure if I can still do it now:mad:

hey this is not the end of your journey hon and nobody said it would be an easy one. The trick is to recognise our triggers and make better choices. You can do this, because it's what you really want to do. See it as a blip and next weekend make better choices and you will see the results :) x

Thank you Wabbitt..I think I was feeling a bit sorry for myself as I wanted to achieve so much more by now.
Thanks for your support and good luck with your CD journey xxx

I weighed in this evening a day early and managed to lose 2 lbs besides having a bad weekend. It's not much but at least it's a loss. Will try harder for next week.

That was a nice surprise!

Well done Popsie:happy096:

that's a nice suprise, and as people say it isn't easy, and remember you're only human :)
good luck for this week, and i'm sure you'll keep on track x

~Im glad you got a 2lb loss ...good end to a 'bad' week. I hope you have had your food fix now and you can carry on for the next while .... dont give up.

Yes I have learnt my lesson...plus my daughter started CD yesterday and to keep her on track I need to be good from now on. Thanks and good luck to you all xxx

Yes I have learnt my lesson...plus my daughter started CD yesterday and to keep her on track I need to be good from now on. Thanks and good luck to you all xxx

Nothing like a bit of good healthy competition to keep you on the straight and narrow as well x x

i would say go up the plans for a bit if you are away.

Back