I am stuffed....still a HEB to have and not had any syns ...

kath3852

I have had today - bowl of fruit and a muller for brekky
large salad and jacket potato with the home made soft cheese (mmmm)
made a scan bran cake with by 1 x HEB and scoffed it
diet coke quorn pieces, with half a pack of noodles and mushrooms
apple
So its finished up as a bit of a green day

As I am struggling to lose anything I promised that I would have at least 5 syns every day instead of saving them up for the weekend. But I would be eating them for the same of eating...

I can always have a couple of Ryvita before I go to bed with the remains of the HEA milk.....

Does anyone eat their syns when they really don't want them ?

U could use ur syns within meals such as adding honey to bfast. Curly wurly to scan bran cake or butter with ur jkt pot :)

Don't eat for the sake of eating, that's not what SW want you to do, as already said if you're struggling to have your syns use them in food, either gravy, mayo, butter, more cheese, more milk, oil, tomato sauce, there are lots of ways to have those syns.

I usually have a glass of wine:rolleyes:

I'm the same today, feel like I've eaten really well but only used 1.5 syns and one of my HEAs (am on a green day). Think am going to have cheese on crispbread to use up the rest of the HEs, but don't really want to eat the syns for the sake of it. Have done this a few days in a row now, hoping it doesn't impact my weight loss as i really want a loss this week.

Yes if you're struggling to use them it;s nice to cook with oil once in a while or have a bit of extra cheese, or proper salad dressing, or real mayo.

I'm the same today, feel like I've eaten really well but only used 1.5 syns and one of my HEAs (am on a green day). Think am going to have cheese on crispbread to use up the rest of the HEs, but don't really want to eat the syns for the sake of it. Have done this a few days in a row now, hoping it doesn't impact my weight loss as i really want a loss this week.

You don't have to have 2 A's on a green or red day, you choose if you want 1 or 2 x

You don't have to have 2 A's on a green or red day, you choose if you want 1 or 2 x

I never knew that, and after about 10 years on and off with SW!! Thanks :) x

Back