i am thinkin about food in my sleep!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jodywantstobeasize10, 15 April 2007 Social URL.

1. jodywantstobeasize10

jodywantstobeasize10 Member

Is anyone else dreaming about food??

I could describe every detail of my dream last night......

Day 6 of ss!
    Get weighed tomorrow, cant wait because i have stayed with the plan 100% no matter how tempted i was the first 3 days!

Feeling alot better now, cant wait to be able to have the bars tho?

When can u have the bars??

Keep up the good work everyone....... xx :cool:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Lighter Life and now CD
    I did this for weeks too ! I used to dream I had eaten by mistake. I mean I would just dream I ate grapes while passing the fruitful wothout thinking or finished a few cake crumbs off and I would wake up convinced I had failed the diet and would be out of ketosis......but thank goodness it was all a dream !:rolleyes:

I think its harmless and can help as there is no calories in dream food.:) :) :)

It stopped after a few weeks though so you might find the same
  4. jodywantstobeasize10

jodywantstobeasize10 Member

Ha Ha Mel!
    From what i can remember it tasted good too!
    I woke up thinkin 'did i really eat that' as well!
  5. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Lighter Life and now CD
    I Know, the feeling was so STRONG I was convinced I had ! It was such a relief to realise that I hadn't cocked the diet up !:D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.