Step3 1000kcal I am totally rubbish at this

Flo67

Started on CD last Tuesday and went for my first weight in last night. I was gutted a only lost 1lb why do I seem to be the only one who doesn't lose weight to this diet, started again today feeling very positive, any tips would be so appreciated.

Thanks

Flo:mad:

Welcome Flo:welcome2:

I have never seen anyone who has followed CD not to lose weight...how the weight comes off is different to everyone...some start off slow and speed up, some start off fast and slow down and some are constant.

If you weigh yourself in morning first thing after the loo and naked it will give you a more accurate reading...as your weight will fluctuate up and down throughout the day.

Make sure you are drinking enough water as it helps...CD recommends 4 pints of water a day in addition to the water you mix your shakes with.

I know how disappointing seeing a 1lb off for your first week is but hang in there and hopefully you will have a good loss next week.

Start a diary to help you keep focused and on track and it will give you something to look back on as well as giving members a place to drop by and see how you are doing.

CD Weight Loss Diaries

If you need any help be sure to ask as there is always someone around to help:)

Back