I AM USELESS!!!!

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
HERE I AM AGAIN STARTED MONDAY HERE I AM FRIDAY AND STILL ON OFF ON OFF :help2:... THIS ROAD IS BUMPY WHERE I KEEP FALLING OFF THE DAMN WAGON...:needhug:.....I NEED SOME HHHEEELLLPPPP!!!!!!! JUST GOT NO WILLPOWER! WHEN I FIRST STARTED THIS IN APRIL I DONE REALLY WELL, SINCE I HAD A BREAK I WENT TO POT. ANYWAY SORRY FOR BLABBING ON JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO......:confused:

Skinny i'm gonna copy what i put on my thread:

I think EVERYONE goes through times when it's difficult and they struggle to keep on track, i've got the added bonus that i cant SS so it's not as difficult for me i really do respect ANYONE who can SS as i dont think i would have the strength or motivation to do it so dont put yourself down the big thing is rather than letting the failure put a stop to your efforts it doesnt you TRY and TRY and that's the biggest part of it it's when you give up that the real damage is done i mean i completely went off the rails for 1 week and put on 5lbs and it's only since then that my brains been able to focus it was kind of the kick up the bum i needed to make me realise only I could do anything to shift this weight and if I wanted to be healthier and slim and look and feel fantastic I had to stop stuffing my face and damaging my body as it's the only 1 i'll ever have!!!!!!

I hope you find your willpower again skinny, it is in there it's just sometimes hard to see it!!!!

Hi Sharon

You and me are going storm this diet next week - wait till I start we can have a competition to see who can loose the most, always good to have someone to do it with. Will have to catch up next week - come round mine no biscuits this time lol
:cry:

xx

Skinny, you can do this, I am in the same boat, I think restarting is the hardest thing ever... It seemed easier first time round! Why not try 790 I am finding this a god send at the moment (even though hungry today) hope ketosis sets in soon!! Love

Hey, that's enough of that, you are not useless. This is tough stuff and you are going through a difficult patch. You will get back on track but please don't beat yourself up about it, hold on to what you have achieved and feel proud.

Love & hugs
Georgie
x

Hey skinny - no way are you useless mate. You and I are in the same boat, I have been struggling to get back into SS every day this week, I keep beating myself up for the long weekend that caused me to get out of SS as I was doing so well. We have about the same amount of weight to lose, Let's do it together starting MONDAY!!! My daughter has chicken pox so we're house-bound I can come on here hour by hour, I know that once we can get through day 3/4 we'll be on our way again, what do you say? It is a HARD DIET but in another way it is EASY - not sure if that makes sense:). We've been there, in ketosis, feeling great that we have so much control. I have not been eating junk but just not in that mental place which I now realise if we're not in the "mental" place then it's harder.

SO, what do you say? No more talk of being useless, make a list of small treats - not food related, manicure, facial, pedicure (all done at home mind) not spending money till weight off. Then let's say after 4.4lbs loss (2kg) manicure pain nails PINK, next 4.4lbs (2kg) pedicure, paint toe nails BLOOD RED:), etc.....soon we'll be there. I am now going to settle for 1 stone loss (6.3kg) by 16th NOvember and hope I can do it. Boy, do I ramble, sorry if I bored you.

Have a good day whatever you are doing and YOU ARE NOT USELESS!!! Some hugs:grouphugg:and more hugs :grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

THANKS ALL

THANKS GUYS YOU HAVE CHEERED ME UP, I MUST HAVE SOUNDED A BIT SILLY BUT I DO FEEL A BIT USELESS, MY M8 MANDYMOO IS STARTING ON WEDNESDAY SO A BIT OF COMPETITION WILL BE GOOD .:girlpower:, THANKS FOR ALL THE :grouphugg:, I NEEDED THEM. SO YES MONDAY BRING IT ON, THANKS ALL I WILL DO THIS,

MANDYMOO WATCH THIS SPACE CATCH UP ON THURSDAY HONEY FOR A SHAKE.:D COMPO STARTS LOL....

SHARON X

Hi Babe

Oh yes we can do it:hug99: mate!!!!!!!!!!
Just eaten a chinese still enjoying my last few days - probably not the best as I know I should be cutting down but in my mind all this rubbish I am eating is going to be the last time I eat it - so enjoy while I can. But strange not that bothered about eating much of it.
See you next week sharon.

xxx

hi hon

chinese yummy.... r u ready for the competition? i have just had a private message of someone moaning about me typing in capitals saying people may take it as offensive!!!:mad: god !!it was my thread in red just saying how i felt i wasnt being nasty in any way.:break_diet:

sharon x

chinese yummy.... r u ready for the competition? i have just had a private message of someone moaning about me typing in capitals saying people may take it as offensive!!!:mad: god !!it was my thread in red just saying how i felt i wasnt being nasty in any way.:break_diet:

sharon x

I know that capitals are usually regarded as 'shouting' online but I wouldn't really say that was offensive - especially as it was YOUR thread expressing how you felt. I'm sure most people won't think you were being nasty.

Hi Babe

Yes but didn't really enjoy the chinese, oh well never mind. Off to sleepy's now (god you tell I have a 5 months old baby!!!)
Dave already snoring his head off - this site is addictive!!!!!!!!!
You, me & the lovely lady (sorry meant to note the name) should do it all together. Don't worry about the caps thing.

xxx

Night treacle pud (sorry food again he he)

xx:wavey:

night

night mand and thanks russian doll i know what u saying , it was my thread so dont know why they got narked with me, anyway best stick to little writing lol... i quite often do caps if i am praising someone,,, oh well never mind...:confused:

Back