I ate...and I dont feel bad.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dietingdon, 28 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im on SS, and plan to move up to SS+ in a week and a half. But tonight I really wanted to get, so I had some lettace leaves and tuna in water. As this is a SS+ meal, I feel ok, hopefully it wont do any damage.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    As long as you felt in control and you chose what to have, no harm done. I pick certain foods sometimes and I refuse to feel guilty as I have consciously chosen to do it and kept within limits

4. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Dont feel bad, you have made a choice and the right one you didnt pick rubbish to eat, i dont think you will have done any harm at all. Going tp move up myself in a couple of weeks, I hope I can make the right decisions.

5. Lisa Claire

Lisa Claire Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    As Boardwitless said at least you haven't eaten rubbish and stayed within the boundaries, well done for not picking at the first thing you could get hold of, you should be ok!

6. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey
    well done you, you went for a great choice.. thats what you can eat on ss+ so if your moving up anyway thats great xx

7. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    I have SS+ meals if I really want one, and never feel guilty. Its the same diet and its better than having a pizza which is option number 2. My CDC recommended this, and it doesn't effect the weightloss.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.