I ate :-(

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
I did the worse thing you can do on lipotrim and ate chocolate shortbread, I don't have a good reason just was feeling weak. I don't know if I can stick to this I've done 9 days and by my scales not lost any weight yet and now ruined my chances and ate. I know this will take me out of ketosis but will it make me put on loads of weight or can I turn it around?
I spent 36 pound on lipo then ruined it for 1 pound shortbread :-(

Hi Em, I've been there and done that week's ago but I tried to persevere. I guess it depends on how much you want to achieve your goal and how quickly you want to get there. If you stick to TFR for the rest of the week you may find that you don't lose a big amount but it may still be a small loss. After I fell off the wagon I felt really guilty about eating and wasting money but then I noticed how clothes were looking better on me and I gave myself a proverbial slap in the face. Hope this helps. :)

no way are u giving in lind!!!! ur my tfr buddy!

EMMA DONT WORRY! we all have our moments off weakness but not giving up after the weakness strikes is what makes u the stronger better person! think of the results u can achieve! let that be ur drive :)

Don't worry just get back on it and be strict if you can. If you haven't lost, are you drinking enough water? Try and picture yourself at goal and read success stories, it really helps me :)

I love you guys! Your words of wisdom worked I was all set to refeed I read your replys then went to Iceland to get my chicken and salad put it in my trolly went and qued up, i was looking at my food then it was like someone slapped me round the face litrally! i thought wot the hell am I doing I don't even want to eat this so why am i? What's the point I know I'm not ready to change my eating habits and go on a 'healthy diet' and I won't stick to it because I never have, the only thing I stuck to was TFR, and the only thing that worked was TFR. So why am I swapping something that works for something that don't? So I put all my stuff back and put a pack of 6 waters instead. People looked at me like I was crazy but who cares. So the. I popped in boots next door weighed myself and I've lost 3lb! I know it's not great but its still a loss. So if I can lose that when I eat what will I lose when I don't.

So as you can tell by my crazy story I'm not giving up and I'm feeling really positive about it! I'm making a list of things that need doing round the house and keeping busy, tonight I've painted the shed and glossed some doors so at least when I'm skinny ill have a tidy house too

thanks everyone for your replys. I wouldn't be doing it without you all xxx

Thanks, lets hope it stays like this :)

Well done Emmy, your determination will help so many others (me included) when they're having a bad day. You are doing so well and you should be so very proud :D xxx

Thanks kayroo, your doing brilliant , 2.5 stone is a massive achievement you should treat yourself for that x

We all feel the same chick look at me had a kitkat but no way was I gonna feel guiltu? I just thot awe well tomorrows another day and just went back to my shakes x remember we are all here for each other:)

Thanks emmy! I had a wonderful weekend with my parents... first time in a long time I was able to buy clothes from a "normal" shop :) very happy indeed xx

Good you deserve it :) keep up the good work xx

Back