i ate

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by skinnylala, 22 November 2008 Social URL.

1. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    a chicken doner but not the pitta god dam it did wed thur fri and today till right not 100% ss and feel sick no god if do tom mon and tue 100% ss will i be ok

was so hungry just gave in and regret it so much now dam it till 3 days and now feel a let down :cry::cry:

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Ok,,,
    Drink water and put it behind you.
    Often when people go off plan and eat there is the temptation to think 'Oh I have blown it, I may as well carry on' Its stronger to say no and choose not to eat further.
    You can do this, get back on and make right now a fresh new start. :)

4. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    ya normally i would say sod it and carry on and eat but feel so sick hopefully i can wake up tom and start fresh thanks and good luck to u too

5. POUND PRINCESS

POUND PRINCESS Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.43%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Skinnylala does that mean you av been taken out of ketosis - im new to all this - i thought chicken was ok to eat??:confused:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.