I.B.S on the JUDDD

hannata said:
I just love a good poo!!! LOL :D

There really is nothing worse than toilet troubles lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol :) and I love a good poo thread x

Luv2BSlim said:
Nothing offends me when it's something we all do, ie poo, pee, periods (ok only women for that one) but I bet there's some out there who don't like people being so open about it lol. Roses really smell like poop.

Well anyways back to poo talk... kinda. I've got my very first hemorrhoid. It really is a pain in the butt. It must have developed from all the straining I have to do to actually do a poo since starting JUDDD. I am not sure if it's something that takes a few weeks to work but so far this Benefiber stuff has made no difference.

Oh no haemorrhoid sounds very unfun :(
Sorry I have no helpful advice but maybe some laxatives followed by some psyllium husks to keep you moving x

Oh no haemorrhoid sounds very unfun :(
Sorry I have no helpful advice but maybe some laxatives followed by some psyllium husks to keep you moving x

It's much better now but before t was a bit painful and very itchy :eek: lol. I am a bit scared to strain now though in case it comes back or another one appears... I haven't been since Monday. Yeah I think I might end up having to take some of those evil dulcolax perles to get me moving again. Gonna go to H&B and get me some of those psyllium husks once I've taken the dulcolax because I remember reading once it's not advisable to take fiber supplements if you're already constipated:confused:
x

I think I might have mild ibs. Sometimes I don't go for a week! I've started taking that benefiber, watching my fibre intake so I'm much closer to the recommended daily intake and if I don't poop within two days I'll take a laxative on the third. Third day of benefiber and I took a laxative today. Went toilet twice! So proud of myself lol. usually one pill doesn't cut it so the finer must be helping. Also got some all bran that will hopefully help hehe.

Go poopers!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Luv2BSlim said:
It's much better now but before t was a bit painful and very itchy :eek: lol. I am a bit scared to strain now though in case it comes back or another one appears... I haven't been since Monday. Yeah I think I might end up having to take some of those evil dulcolax perles to get me moving again. Gonna go to H&B and get me some of those psyllium husks once I've taken the dulcolax because I remember reading once it's not advisable to take fiber supplements if you're already constipated:confused:
x

I believe fibre can both give you the runs or constipation. It depends how much you are taking and what you are already struggling with I believe x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back