I ballsed it up :( contains food

princessbunny

not a happy bunny after my mass loss last week i thought i was on a roll ! sadly not
went to sanctury festivel on sat with friends dancing from 3pm so brought an extra tetra to keep me going till 6am sadly didnt happen in the center of one of the tents i passed out not once but twice :O(
the paramedics took me to their little tent and told me i HAD to eat or i would be spending my evening in their tent not how i wanted to waist my £50 ticket thats for sure well they got me a burger of all the things well put me into a downward spiral got horrendus tummy pains and now its thurs im STILL NOT back in ketosis i cant stop thinking about food wanting to cheet and eat and eat! its killing me i feel like im going mad! im starving hungry and sticking to it i am but i just want to quit as i cant cope i want to feel how i felt before the burger!
doesnt help im feeling low for eating it making me want to eat more food to feel better!

please give me the kick i need!

You have NOT ballsed it up! It is JUST a temporary blip.

Try and get focused, and remember how good you felt in ketosis, how you didnt feel hungry, and how much energy you had. Now think about how bloated you felt after the burger and how bad the stomach pains were!

You can do this. Stick with it. It wont be long and you will be back in ketosis in no time, wondering what all the fuss was about!

Hey, dont be beating yourself up about it. Wipe it from your mind, start again, and you will be back on track in a few days.

I did it myself last week when I was unwell, and yes, I felt just like you did. I'm now on day 4 of my restart, and what happened last week is history.
You can do it xxx

thank you everyone, i just needed to get it off my chest its been eating away at me

hope you aere feeling better today.xx

It's OK to do things like that, in my mind at least.

A diet shouldn't completely rule your life, and missing a concert for the sake of a diet sounds pretty silly to me. :)

Draw a line under it, and don't do it again!

Good luck x

thank you guys im feeling better just keep saying to myself another 6 weeks lol

Back