I can do it! One positive week please!

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
Well, I can't believe its Monday morning again and I seem to be going round in circles! I weighed in at 9st 2.5lbs this morning which means I am creeping up those scales.......

I haven't been strict, I have been eating normally but clearly too much and too many naughties so I'm going to try again this week to get below the 9stone mark.

I know I keep contradicting myself because I am having an argument with my conscious. Part of me is saying this is the weight your body wants to be, just accept it. The other part of me is saying no, you're better under 9st - its safer, you can see the magic number 8, if you accept being over 9st its just a slippery slope all the way up to 10. -
I feel like I'm being pulled in 2 directions! omg am i going mad?!:rolleyes:

Okay, so here goes....

Will use this thread as a mini diary to keep me on track.

xxx

Hi Jodie
I think that its the fact that you are now far more aware of your weight and the scales so rather than letting it get out of control you are now realising before too much damage is done that you need to cut back!
Surely thats what living normally is all about..... If you indulge a bit over a couple of weeks you then cut back over the next couple always realising that helps!

Clare I think you might just be right!!!! Perhaps I am eating like every other "normal" person out there and just didn't realise it!

Well, yesterday went very well. I was at work which always makes things easier too. Total calories for the day was 933 so very pleased with that. Aiming to keep within 1000 calories for this week at least.

Today has gone well so far. Seem to be in the right frame of mind again now. Only problem is that I've really hurt my back so can't do any exercise. Really wanted to do my Davina DVD again today but my back is so bad there is no way I can do it.:cry:

Back