I can do lt another week!!!!!! Yey!!! :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Maybe i am a little too excited but this morning in work i got out my holiday form just to check when i was next off and then i realised my 2 weeks holiday that is booked the same time as my bf (incase we go abroad) actually begins the 29th june!!!!!!!!!!

Which means i dont have to finish on the 15th i can finish on the 22nd!!! YES!!!!!! :p

Whoooooooooooooooooooo!!!

:party0023:

Innit amazing!!! That we are SO happy to be doing LT for another week!!! I am a bit daunted about having to eat again as I dont give food another thought at the moment and like you, I still cook and bake all the time for my OH. Actually, I may not lose all the 23 lbs as I am very nearly a size 14 and as my frame is large, I would look sunken-in getting any thinner. My OH is panicking a bit as he can see I'm finding the no-eating thing very, very easy.........

Congratulations lol........isnt it strange the things that make us happy on lipotrim, others just wouldnt understand us..........haha.

Happy for you Tanya. Don't think I would be so pleased to find another week though. I've only got just under 10 weeks til I refeed and can't wait. I was really dreading it weeks ago but now I can't wait. Are you looking forward to eating again or not?

hahah yeah it is weird that im so happy at the thought of not eating for another week! But seriously, i dont ever want to come off this diet - although i know at some point im going to have to! :sigh: lol

I am hoping to be around the 13st mark by june 22nd - Monday will give me 9 weeks and hopefully only have around 3st to lose so whats that .... 3stone = 42lbs. 42lbs / 9weeks = 4.6 ... so if i lose 4.6lbs a week ill be there! Heres hoping :)

Happy for you Tanya. Don't think I would be so pleased to find another week though. I've only got just under 10 weeks til I refeed and can't wait. I was really dreading it weeks ago but now I can't wait. Are you looking forward to eating again or not?

We posted at the same time .. cool! lol :cool:

I'm not looking forward to eating again at all - im really not :cry: I still dont think i am ready to eat but who knows 9 more weeks i may have changed my mind! But as it stands at the minute i am DREADING it! lol

Posted again the same time! I bet nearer the time you will look forward to it too. I can imagine all those tastes, can't wait!!

Lol thanks mini :)

So, im guessing you are looking forward to eating again? Do you have any other 'diet' in particular planned for after your refeed?

Hi
Its so easy on lipotrim, not having to think about what to eat. Feeling nervous about eating again, as I went a bit silly last time
Becks

Really not sure what to do after this yet. Was thinking about SW but may do calorie counting instead. After the hol I was thinking about doing the maintenance products to lose what I put on and to control things for a bit.

What makes you think I am looking forward to eating again? Can't think why you presume that!!

LOL!!!

You off anywhere nice for your hols?

This is what i am trying to figure out. Whether after my hols in june i wana jump back on LT or try mainantence bars or maybe even 2 shakes a day and a meal - its just too confusing to think about right now! lol

Off to Rhodes for 2 weeks. Can't wait, love it there.

I'm the same as you really, not sure what to do when I come back. I was also thinking about 1 or 2 shakes a day and healthy meal but not sure. I think I will sort that out much nearer the time. I will see how much I put on whilst away (cos I know I will) and see if I could lose the excess on maintenance or just healthy eating. Confused or what!!

Only you could get excited over another week on LT lol I cant wait till refeed even though I know ill be back on TFR for a few weeks after my hols as I wont have hit target x

Off to Rhodes for 2 weeks. Can't wait, love it there.

I'm the same as you really, not sure what to do when I come back. I was also thinking about 1 or 2 shakes a day and healthy meal but not sure. I think I will sort that out much nearer the time. I will see how much I put on whilst away (cos I know I will) and see if I could lose the excess on maintenance or just healthy eating. Confused or what!!

Rhodes ... nice :) Never been though!

Only you could get excited over another week on LT lol

hahahaha yup thats me - weird! lol

Back