10 stone here I come!

Enough

Gold Member
Sooo... after an unexpected few days, I have gone from Lighter Life to Slimming World! 2 days ago I had absolutely no plans to leave Lighter Life, and it was going really well - down from 17.12 to under 14 stone. But suddenly, an invisible elephant decided to sit on my chest and A&E said it's likely to be angina, and Lighter Life doesn't support people with angina, and here I am!!

Need to read the books, need to finish my Lighter Life stock which will mean that next week will be my first proper week, but also means I have time to read and plan and make sense of what I'm doing. I did it a few years ago, but this really is the final sprint to the finish line and I want to be there before Christmas.

4 x 14 = 56
Less than 56 pounds to lose
56/2 = 26
that's less than 26 weeks if I lose 2lb per week.
It's 20th June today, so that would make it pretty much exactly target for Christmas - Hurrah! I can do this! :D

For my heart (angina), for my liver (NAFLD), and most of all, because I want to live and I want my daughter to have a Mummy <3 I no longer have a choice............................................

Ah . . . Lighter Life. I did that many years ago. Lost a HUGE amount of weight (maybe 6 stone or so) but looked dreadful by the end of it (skin and hair in awful condition, looked older than I was) and as soon as I started eating normally (which I did exactly by the book and LL guidelines) I started putting on weight again. :rolleyes:

SW is soooo much more sustainable and enjoyable. The weight-loss is slower but it's healthier!

Good luck!

Back