ProPoints Definatley getting to goal this time

I always find if you keep your food interesting your less likely to cheat.

Too Right! That's why I have Full Size Choc every night, look forward to it all day! X

Sat in a play area. People eating chips mushy peas and pudding all around me. Im Sat here trying to sneak my prawns and crackers desperate to stay on track.

I always find if you keep your food interesting your less likely to cheat.

Couldn't agree more! Here to subscribe and see what ideas I can borrow from you :) think I'll give the jelly a go.

Sat in a play area. People eating chips mushy peas and pudding all around me. Im Sat here trying to sneak my prawns and crackers desperate to stay on track.

Did you manage it Sweetie? X

Yes I did manage it thanks. Just thought of how good I felt last time I was at goal. How was your day?

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes I did manage it thanks. Just thought of how good I felt last time I was at goal. How was your day?

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awwww that was good then! You Go Girl! Ill update my Diary in a second re my day, are u a subscriber? X

Hi poppybibby. Let me know how the jelly turns out. Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm going to give it a go at the weekend so will let you know. I'm thinking orange flavoured fizzy jelly :)

Any jelly tastes good with fizzy lemonade.

For tomorrows dinner im making roasted red pepper and butternut squash soup. Its a lovely winter warming soup.

Butternut squash
red pepper
red onion
chicken stock cube
garlic 2 cloves
celery.
chilli optional
1 tablespoon smoked paprika

Heat oven 200c cut the butternut squash and the pepper and onion into cubes spray with frylight and roast in the oven till it has a chargrilled look. Normally about 30mins.
Soften celery in a pan then add garlic for 2 mins then add roasted veg then add boiling water and stock cube and smoked paprika. You can add the chilli if you like an extra kick. simmer until veg is cooked then blend. season to taste. you can serve soup as it is or stir in 30g ww cream for 1 pp

really nice soup for 0pp

Any jelly tastes good with fizzy lemonade.

For tomorrows dinner im making roasted red pepper and butternut squash soup. Its a lovely winter warming soup.

Butternut squash
red pepper
red onion
chicken stock cube
garlic 2 cloves
celery.
chilli optional
1 tablespoon smoked paprika

Heat oven 200c cut the butternut squash and the pepper and onion into cubes spray with frylight and roast in the oven till it has a chargrilled look. Normally about 30mins.
Soften celery in a pan then add garlic for 2 mins then add roasted veg then add boiling water and stock cube and smoked paprika. You can add the chilli if you like an extra kick. simmer until veg is cooked then blend. season to taste. you can serve soup as it is or stir in 30g ww cream for 1 pp

really nice soup for 0pp

Sounds Yummy! Will u have something else with it to bump up the pp for a dinner? X

I may have some pasta or a ww bagel with it. Trying to have as few a points during the day as I'm hungry at night and especially as weigh in approaches and I feel motivation lacking. This week is full of temptation for me as my mums coming round tonight with black peas, Parkin and bonfire toffee for the kids as we are having a little firework display. On Thursday is my daughters birthday and she's having a little tea party after school. Party food and toffees are my weakness. Just signed up to do half a marathon in March so need to start training for that. Did 6k last night and aiming to do 9 mile tomorrow. Can really feel how much weight I have put on when I run. It Just doesn't feel good. Just thinking about today's food. Will post in a bit what I'm having.

I may have some pasta or a ww bagel with it. Trying to have as few a points during the day as I'm hungry at night and especially as weigh in approaches and I feel motivation lacking. This week is full of temptation for me as my mums coming round tonight with black peas, Parkin and bonfire toffee for the kids as we are having a little firework display. On Thursday is my daughters birthday and she's having a little tea party after school. Party food and toffees are my weakness. Just signed up to do half a marathon in March so need to start training for that. Did 6k last night and aiming to do 9 mile tomorrow. Can really feel how much weight I have put on when I run. It Just doesn't feel good. Just thinking about today's food. Will post in a bit what I'm having.

Maybe u could get some Crackerbread or Melba Toast to go with the Soup as those are only 2pp? It sounds as though you have a busy and lovely week ahead, my daughters birthday is on Saturday! X

Awww. I love your daughters name poppy. I wanted that but my husband wasn't keen. Is she having a party? Olivia's having a teddy bears picnic at a local play area with a few friends on Saturday. Should be fun for her.

Awww. I love your daughters name poppy. I wanted that but my husband wasn't keen. Is she having a party? Olivia's having a teddy bears picnic at a local play area with a few friends on Saturday. Should be fun for her.

Awww We both loved Poppy and as it got closer to Remembrance Day we decided to go with it, she actually came home on 11/11! Your Daughters Party sounds fun! We did something similar last year, this year I'm going all out with a Magic Themed Hall Party, very stressful! X

All birthdays are stressful. The bad thing about being a childminder is all the birthdays I have to celebrate with tea party's. Have 9 kids that I look after then the parents bring around spare cake so they don't eat it lol. Off to a toddlers soon where the little old lady's that run it do toast on thick toastie bread dripping with best butter who seem to get offended when I say no I'm healthy eating. They look at me funny when I get my banana out lol.

All birthdays are stressful. The bad thing about being a childminder is all the birthdays I have to celebrate with tea party's. Have 9 kids that I look after then the parents bring around spare cake so they don't eat it lol. Off to a toddlers soon where the little old lady's that run it do toast on thick toastie bread dripping with best butter who seem to get offended when I say no I'm healthy eating. They look at me funny when I get my banana out lol.

So they don't eat it but you do!!! Toast dripping in butter sounds amazing,my lips watered just thinking about it! Banana isn't quite the same ;-) x

So they don't eat it but you do!!! Toast dripping in butter sounds amazing,my lips watered just thinking about it! Banana isn't quite the same ;-) x

We'll I didn't have any toast with best butter on or smiley face biscuits or party rings. Sat there with my banana. I actually watched the lady who making the toast today and she ate 5 slices omg lol

Back