ProPoints I can do this I really can. Just have to believe in myself

Thankyou. Have to draw a line otherwise I would just get bigger. Anyway here's today's food

Milk allowance 3 pp

2 whole meal toast 3pp
30g choccy philly 2
Sliced bannana

Homemade mushroom soup 1
4 crackerbread 2 pp

Chicken 4 pp
Salad 0
Jacket potato small done in slow cooker 5
Salad cream light 2pp
Dash chilli sauce 1

Greek yog 1
Fruit
Honey 2. 26 pp used

Wasn't sure about pro points for crackerbread but it said 19 cals for one so went off the 40 cals = 1 point guide

Went back to class yesterday as can't do it on my own. 12st 1. They really pushing simple start so going to give it a go. It's a bit confusing but going to read it thoroughly

Day 1 simple start

Porridge oats with skimmed milk
Bannana

4 slices ww brown bread
Chicken breast grilled

Quorn bolognese with whole wheat spaghetti and veg 15g Parmesan ( treat 1 )

Fruit with total yoghurt with heaped teaspoon honey ( treat 2 )

If I get hungry later I will have puffed wheat with skimmed milk

no im stickin to propoints as i like the portion control n im tryin to cut carbs out x

How's it going with pro points? I'm really struggling at the minute. Just want to eat all the time but desperate to be in my nice summer clothes if we get any sun.

How's it going with pro points? I'm really struggling at the minute. Just want to eat all the time but desperate to be in my nice summer clothes if we get any sun.

ahhh sun! i love it and cant wait for my next holiday abroad!!

pps is goin ok... lost 2lb last weeks n 2lb week before x

ahhh sun! i love it and cant wait for my next holiday abroad!! pps is goin ok... lost 2lb last weeks n 2lb week before x

Well done on your loss.

Day 3 simple start

Porridge skimmed milk
Bannana

2 ww wraps with one chicken breast split between them

Cottage cheese

Salmon new potatoes veg
2 apples

Couldn't do simple start yesterday as was on a course so had to healthy eat. Have stuck to it today.

Melon wrapped in ham
Bannana

Ham salad tablespoon salad cream ( treat 1 )

Cottage cheese

2 crumpets and beans
Popcorn with sweetener and cinnamon

Did simple start 1st week and lost 4lbs, then mix of f&h and pp with 49 weeklies and lost 2.5lb this week. Onwards and downwards as they say! (I hope anyway!)

Back