ProPoints I can do this I really can. Just have to believe in myself

Did simple start 1st week and lost 4lbs, then mix of f&h and pp with 49 weeklies and lost 2.5lb this week. Onwards and downwards as they say! (I hope anyway!)

Well done. Hope I'm as successful. Weigh in tomorrow. I've avoided the temptation to weigh in on my scales so have no idea how I have done

My food today:
Porridge skimmed milk

Ham wrapped in melon
Microwave popcorn

Ham salad
Cottage cheese

Ok only been on it a few weeks! Doing pp this week but trying to get as many filling and healthy foods in my diet as I can otherwise I end up feeling really hungry :/ have 6.5lbs off so far. Would really like that 0.5lb for next week for half stone!

Ok only been on it a few weeks! Doing pp this week but trying to get as many filling and healthy foods in my diet as I can otherwise I end up feeling really hungry :/ have 6.5lbs off so far. Would really like that 0.5lb for next week for half stone!

You can do it. Ur doing really well. I'm aiming for a pound a week. Anything else is a bonus.

Pointing today. Going to try and have minimum points today as had heavy weekend and going red hot Buffett Friday then weigh in on sat.

Breakfast
Milk allowance 3pp

Fruit

Dinner
0 point red pepper soup ( delish) with bread 3pp

Crisp 3pp

Chicken salad 4pp
Ww coleslaw 80g 2pp
Potato 4pp

Fruit merangue ww cream 3pp

22pp

Hi subscribing to your diary, I have just started weight watchers so loving reading how everyone goes about it. Well done on your 3lb fingers crossed it will be the same for me x

You might be ok if you limit your pp during the day by eating lots of 0pp stuff then go easy on portion sizes at buffet? Is that a Chinese Buffett? Yum yum

Back