ProPoints I can do this I really can. Just have to believe in myself

You might be ok if you limit your pp during the day by eating lots of 0pp stuff then go easy on portion sizes at buffet? Is that a Chinese Buffett? Yum yum

No it's a Buffett from around the world. Chinese, Japanese, Italian ,Mexican,English,tex mex and Indian. It's really nice and u can go back as many times as you like. I'm not going to be stupid though.

Anyway today's food.

Breakfast milk allowance 3 pp
Melon and ham 2 pp

Dinner red pepper soup 0 pp
2 slices brown ww bread 2 pp

Crisp 3 pp

Tea
Square wrap pizza ham and pineapple 7 pp
Strawberries merangue and ww cream 3 pp

Hey subscribing if you don't mind. Great loss last week! x Laura

Thanks. Ur more than welcome to subscribe.

Breakfast

Ham and melon. 3pp
Milk 3

Dinner
Soup and a roll at a play place 8 the roll was quite big

Tea

Red pepper stuffed with cauliflower rice and mushroom sautéed in chilli Philly 2 pp
Chicken breast 3 pp
Salad with salad cream on 2 pp
Fruit with Greek yog 1 pp

I also had philly made into a sauce tonight! Lovely stuff, I am going to take your stuffed pepper recipe, what is cauliflower rice??

I also had philly made into a sauce tonight! Lovely stuff, I am going to take your stuffed pepper recipe, what is cauliflower rice??

It's cauliflower made to look like rice. I like it. I grate the cauliflower then microwave it for 3 mins then add the rice to a frying pan with the cooked mushrooms in then add the chilly philly. When philly melted add the mixture to the already roasted peppers normally takes 20 mins to roast peppers Then I return to the oven with some sprinkled cheese on it. Have a photo will post it in a min

roasted red peppers stuffed with cauliflower rice chilly philly and mushrooms

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    703.5 KB · Views: 62
Food today

Brunch bar 5

Jacket beans and cheese and salad at a play area so it was massive. Pointed it at 15

Crisps 3

O point soup 0

Well having tried various diets from slimming world to 5.2 I've decided its weight watchers all the way for me now. Rejoined 3 weeks ago and lost 7 pounds doing pro points. I can feel myself wavering off plan as I stayed the same last week at weigh in and was really upset ( stupid I know ) so I've not stuck to plan for 2 days. I've decided to give filling and healthy a try as everyone in my group is on it. Here's my first day:

Puffed wheat with skimmed milk and sliced bannana

Jacket potato beans and salad

Not decided on tea yet.

Any one any ideas on what they have for tea on filling and healthy?

Does anyone know if this recipe would be free on filling and healthy?

Measurements are approximations, at the end of the day, it's all down to personal taste.

1 red pepper
3 cloves garlic
3 chilli peppers
1 & 1/2 - 2 cups water,
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
Large handful coriander as I love the stuff

Blitz with a food processor or stick blender & put in a pan. Add sweetener, now this is the tricky part. As there is vinegar in it, you add enough sweetener for your own taste. I added about 6 tablepoons. Add 6 tablespoons fish sauce (1pp) freshly squeezed lime juice (I grated the zest & added that too to make it slightly more zingier.
Once boiled, reduce & let it simmer until it is reduced & thickens slightly. (i took it off the beat after 10-15 mins)
It made 1 & 1/2 jam jars. I will be taking some with me tomorrow for my lunch as I have made a prawn noodle salad & will pour sweet chilli sauce over it just before I eat it. Delish!!

Which brand of puffed wheat do you buy?

I'm not sure if those 2 vinegars count as 'vinegar'? If they do it'll be fine x

its called the good grain company it 100% puffed wheat. Nice to see you back serena

Thanks Chrissy, it's good to be back and know Minis is picking up a bit! X Is the PW tasty? Never seen that in the shops. X

its ok I like it. You can have a lot of it as it doesnt weigh a much. it will certainly stretch your points serena as i know your a fan of that. I have it with fruit and sweetner. will take a pic for you of it. get it from asda

its ok I like it. You can have a lot of it as it doesnt weigh a much. it will certainly stretch your points serena as i know your a fan of that. I have it with fruit and sweetner. will take a pic for you of it. get it from asda

Is it pricey? Oh yes I certainly like to stretch those pp! X

Back