I can do this!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fingers crossed, 14 July 2007 Social URL.

1. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

I'm on day 9 & tonight was my first real test of this diet so far. First we went out for a meal at a lovely Italian. I resisted everything despite the garlic mushrooms sending me subliminal messages. THEN... we went to another party! The second one was a function room with a buffet & cheap bar. I'm proud to say I'm now back home & nothing has passed my lips except 6 pints of water.

Go me!!!!
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done Fingers Crossed!!!:clap:

Each time you resist like this it does make you stronger and going out becomes much easier to handle!

Love Mini xxx
  4. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Well done you....xxx
  5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

YAY !! well done Fingers Crossed !!

keep up the fab work :D

Debz xx
  6. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

Thanks ladies!!!

At 2.30 this morning I was rather smug & seem to have been showing off somewhat, however anyone wondering if this diet is really possible, please please just try it.
    My life has been rubbish over the last 2 years & I gained 3 1/2 stone in the last year alone. I've lost 18lb already so if I can do it anyone can!

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Wow girl you rock ........well done for being so strong and determined.
  8. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Well said Sonkie - great going FC, your willpower is inspirational!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.