I can do this!

fingers crossed

Silver Member
I'm on day 9 & tonight was my first real test of this diet so far. First we went out for a meal at a lovely Italian. I resisted everything despite the garlic mushrooms sending me subliminal messages. THEN... we went to another party! The second one was a function room with a buffet & cheap bar. I'm proud to say I'm now back home & nothing has passed my lips except 6 pints of water.

Go me!!!!

Well done Fingers Crossed!!!:clap:

Each time you resist like this it does make you stronger and going out becomes much easier to handle!

Love Mini xxx

I'm on day 9 & tonight was my first real test of this diet so far. First we went out for a meal at a lovely Italian. I resisted everything despite the garlic mushrooms sending me subliminal messages. THEN... we went to another party! The second one was a function room with a buffet & cheap bar. I'm proud to say I'm now back home & nothing has passed my lips except 6 pints of water.

Go me!!!!

YAY !! well done Fingers Crossed !!

keep up the fab work :D

love

Debz xx

Thanks ladies!!!

At 2.30 this morning I was rather smug & seem to have been showing off somewhat, however anyone wondering if this diet is really possible, please please just try it.
My life has been rubbish over the last 2 years & I gained 3 1/2 stone in the last year alone. I've lost 18lb already so if I can do it anyone can!

FCx

Well said Sonkie - great going FC, your willpower is inspirational!!!!

Back