I can hear them calling.....

CamilleBates

Alomst there :)
I'm making the kids some cheese and vegetable pasties.... they're in the oven right now and they smell divine! I'm not sure I will be able to keep my mitts of them when they come out....

Please, please tell me why I don't want them... I think I just need a little reminder!

how many syns would be in one do you know? sometimes a little of what you fancy does you good!

but if you need motivation not to haev them, then think about how you looked before you started this diet and how you look now, think how you're going to look when you lose even more weight! AMAZING! you can do it!

I just couldn't resist :( I tried, but I really couldn't... I haven't had freshly cooked pastry in so long! I had two! :eek:

I'll just have to allow syns for them next time. I'm not sure what the actual syns would be, but they weighed about 60g each, and were made with LF cheddar and quark, it's just the pastry that's really high! I've synned them as one average sized cheese and onion pasty (150g) I know they probably would be less, but I'd rather err on the side of caution just to be safe.

Oh well, after a flexi syn night on Sunday I think my chances of my 2 stone award have just gone out the window for Thursday morning. :cry: At least i'll have this feeling and experience to look back on next time so something good should come of it!

Off to make carrot and corriander soup now.... I can pick at that as much as I like :D

A little of what u fancy does you good.. if you enjoyed then walk away .. keep ur sysns focused and top up on all the free and supperfree stuff between now and way in :) you will be fine :) just means re-focusing a bit! Hope your weigh in goes ok :)

Back