I can hear them......

ColJack

Gold Member
I have 4 large tins of chocolates in the boot of my car outside, and now I can hear them calling my name........:( :cry:

I bought them a few weeks ago as pressies for various family members and have kept them in the car for obvious reasons..
it's only the fact that there's still about 7 inches of snow out there that's stopping me going out to get one...

I may have to resort to putting all my shoes into a bin bag and throwing them out of the bedroom window into the back garden..... at least then I'll be stuck inside with all the good food until it thaws out a bit...

I know how you feel. We have tins and boxes of chocs all over the place, everyone seems to be buying the kids big tins/boxes to share, and when I've said something, they say "Well i didn't get YOU chocolate".. Uhhh yeah, but it's still in my house! I had to have hubby put them in a suitcase and put the code lock on it, so I can't get into it.

Drastic? Yep.. but I'm also hoping for target on tuesday, and that won't happen if I get into the celebrations...sigh

I have been in and out of the chocs all month so far so i can't give you any motivation :rolleyes:

I have been exercising more and so far my losses have been good so it doesn't seem to have done too much damage.

I have an abundance too...I've opened one tin as the kids pointed out we had 2 tins of roses and I've had 4 chocolates in a week...Not bad! I won't be pigging out on them, i'd rather have a whole chocolate bar for the price of 6 or 7 individual chocolates!

Think about how well you are doing and whether you want to hinder your good work for the sake of some chocolates?

Try to replace the chocs with a hot choc drink....or an options in quark???

Just an idea of course...i sympathise with you -i have been making hampers for my family and right in front of me now are packs of chocolates, biscuits and terry chocolate oranges!!!! i want to scoff them all :( but i want to be a loser on the scales moreso......so i have to be strong - and so can you!

x

This year we do not have one chocolate in the house. It is really unfair to DH as he is a chocoholic. I plan to buy him a tin of Quality Street late on Friday.....they are soooo expensive here. The tin you pay £4 something for is 9.50€ here !!!! With luck he will have finished them by Boxing Day ! I rarely eat choc as it makes me sick but I love the taste.

I have 4 large tins of chocolates in the boot of my car outside, and now I can hear them calling my name........:( :cry:

I bought them a few weeks ago as pressies for various family members and have kept them in the car for obvious reasons..
it's only the fact that there's still about 7 inches of snow out there that's stopping me going out to get one...

I may have to resort to putting all my shoes into a bin bag and throwing them out of the bedroom window into the back garden..... at least then I'll be stuck inside with all the good food until it thaws out a bit...

THEY AREN'T YOURS
They are presents. If there is 7inches of snow you can't even go out and buy some more.

i repeat whats been said they are not yours to eat. Think of them and think of the blob of fat at your slimming world meeting ( if they have one ) think of how many of them you have actually lost and think how bad you will feel if you put any off it back on. Remember why you are doing the plan to be healthy and feel good about yourself again.:D

Did you manage to resist? I always think one of the best parts of christmas is gobbling chocolates we've bought for other ppls presents!! Makes them taste nicer ;0)
Somehow managed to resist so far this year though :0)

My Oh has been going through at least 1 tin of sweets a week hes a chocoholic, he opened a tin the other night and I could smell it and I wasnt even in the same room lol I went into room looked and remembered that our CS said there was 650 syns in one tin of quality street and I know once i start i cant stop so had a pamper night for me instead lol

A pamper night is a really good idea... I quite fancy the idea of a nice warm bath with a face mask etc :0) Mind you I could probably fancy the idea with a box of chocs and a glass of slur (I'm not drinking alcohol cos of BF). Hehe

hubby and i scoffed a large tin of hero's last Tuesday/Wednesday and then a box of chocolate eclaires on Wednesday/Thursday and I scoffed a box of matchmakers on Saturday !

I lost a pound tonight - don't ask me how?

I hate all this excess chocoalte and food in the house.

OMG how on earth did you manage to lose a pound i only have to sniff chocolate and i gain 7 lmao

A pamper night is a really good idea... I quite fancy the idea of a nice warm bath with a face mask etc :0) Mind you I could probably fancy the idea with a box of chocs and a glass of slur (I'm not drinking alcohol cos of BF). Hehe

I got in from group tonight and really fancied pizza, instead i had some pasta, got in the bath with a face mask on from Lush and read my new SW magazine. I would of had the pizza but i'm going to be scoffing loads Saturday and Sunday :eek:

Back