i can, i will, I AM!

justjudith

*waves hello*
:dancing_snowman:

Just the random jottings of a serial dieter..... no I am not dieting, I am eating sensibly, on a new plan, discovering the real me.....

I've done SW before and lost over 5 stone. Now I have just over 3 stone to lose, so I have decided to go back to what works for the long term.... and that is SW.

I'm sticking to green days in the main with a few either red or Extra Easy days thrown in for a change. Once I have dug out my booklette I might be more adventerous but...... I do love my pasta and my rice...

I do a mixture of Body Magic including walking my dog, Pickle. I also go to Curves and the la fitness gym where I go to classes.

I weighed on Saturday for the first weigh in on SW this time arround..... hopefully week zero for the last time.

The only way is down and I am sure that by following SW I will get to target AND STAY THERE feeling fortysomething, fit and fab!

Judith

I started slimming World 3 weeks ago tomorrow and haven't looked back since, i've tried and failed at so many "diets" but i absolutely adore SW as never feel hungry and definitely works!!

I wish you every success in your journey!! :D Good Luck xx

Hey JustJudith, welcome :D but really it should be you giving us all your secrets to lose 5 stone!!!

I look forward to reading your diary, mine is also full of ramblings, im sure it makes no sense to anyone but me lol

I am on week 10 and have lost 2st,2lbs, half way there.. hoping to get to goal in the next 4-5 months :)

Best of luck on your FINAL journey :D x

Today didn't go bad.... but not brilliant either.

Where I work there is a cafe downstairs and so today I indulged - jacket potato, baked beans and cheese - but I forgot to say "hold the butter" not that they put a lot on.

Then this evening I make myself a veggie curry ~ enough for two meals ~ and ended up having it all this evening. Could be worse but.... Now I am fullup.

Mind you this evening I went to Curves and worked out - just over 510 calories burnt. I enjoyed myself there. Also went to yoga which challenged me on many levels. I mean, is my body supposed to bend that way?

Only did a quick walk with Pickle this evening as the pavements are still very icy and Pickle likes to pull me over at the best of times.

So now I am feeling full and sleepy. Will stay up a little longer and then go to bed with BBC Radio 7's Comedy Club to send me to sleep with a smile upon m,y face.

Think with the pork scratchings I had I might have just had over 15 syns today but in the light of my Body Magic I'm not too concerned.

Judith

Just wrote a wonderful post and then it refused to post ~ it was grand. :)

Went off the rails.... cos someone made a comment that I should alter my HEB's ~ which was a daft reaction to the comment. I should just admit that I am doing the best I can do with what I have got at the moment. Which is little food in the flat and little money to buy anything with. And anyway I like weetabix, heaven knows what I'll do when the packet is gone. Might have meat as HEB as I haven't anything else in.

Walked Pickle this evening ~ giving her a proper walk means at least an hour pounding the pavements. I feel sorry for those Up North and in Scotland ~ I'm cold enough here and afraid of slip sliddin' away.

Anyway I will keep this short incase it too dissapears into the ether...

I'm back on track

I've drawn my line now.... no going back!

Judith

:mad: I weighed myself for the first time on my scales at home last Saturday and it was my intention of being a Friday weigher.

However I had the quickest weigh in this morning (I overslept) and if I saw right it was that I put on a pound. I was well gutted but decided to weigh in again tomorrow and see if I am still above.

I know I haven't kept to plan but.... guess things are just getting to me like lack of money - and theres always bills to be paid when I do get money.... and this has implications for plan of eating as I don't have money for fresh fruit and veggies and all those different HE's and free food. Know what I mean?

I did take Pickle out for a walk this evening and she makes me smile. I might grumble about her but I'm not sure what I would do without her now. After having her just over 2 years shes kinda grown on me. So I got some body magic in.

Didn't have breakfast this morning. Had a cafe made sweetcorn and potato chowder for lunch ~ heaven alone knows how many syns are in that ~ and weetabix and milk for dinner....Oh and a can of chickpeas.

I'd like something to munch on now but its too late to go diving into the cold kitchen so I might make do with some water. Oh I know how to give myself a good time.

I'll let you know what hjappens with weigh in in the morning.

Judith:sigh:

Keep smiling hun :) Totally understand how it can be difficult to be able to purchase foods needed to stay on plan... but keep at it as much as money allows you too!
Good on you for getting in some Body Magic!! :)
&
Good Luck for weigh in again xx

My weigh in today was happier but I am sticking with yesterdays weigh in and hoping for a loss this week. I've less pennies to syn onand on Tuesday I'll have some money so might be able to shop.

Slept in till late today. Had the last of my weetabix for breakfast/lunch so it might be meat for HEB's until Tuesday ~ must see whats in the freezer. I know I have milk in there so thats a plus.

Took Pickle out for the shortest of walks today ~ as long as she gets fed at the end of it shes a happy bunny rabbitt.

Now I'm down to 16p so life can get creative.

Now looking for ideas of what to buy when I go shopping (on-line or in person), budget, veggie and single friendly. I was looking at student cookbooks and its amazing how many of them cater for far more than one. Maybe I missed something when I was a student. (they weren't the happiest days of my life)

Chin up

Judith

Another mega sleep day..... I know I ought to get up earlier but bed seems safe and kinda comforting cuddling up to Pickle. (Yes, I do allow her on and sometimes in the bed.... my rules with my Pickle.... I'll respect your rules with yours).

Had trash to eat today ~ but not too much. I saw yet another advert for Wonga where you can get small loans from ~ and applied. I now have diet cola by my side and feeling slightly more confident. I know its not brilliant but..... I'm looking to pay it off early.

So back on plan tomorrow which might be difficult as I might be spending the day up the local hospital with a client... from 10 - 4 and so eats could be hard to do. White bread sandwiches might be the order of the day. But I will attempt to get up in time to have a SW breakfast (or as near as I can manage) and tomorrows tea/supper should be SW friendly as well.

I will not throw the baby out with the bathwater!

I will come back tomorrow and tell you how I've been...

Chin up

Judith

hi judith i thought i'd pop by and read ur diary isn't it annoying when u don't have enough money to buy the right food for ur plan that happens to me quite often lol i live on supernoodles they are so cheap to buy (3 packs for £1 in tescos) do worry sometimes that i eat too much stodgy stuff but will see how my weigh in goes on weds (after my massive binge i'm not expecting a loss) i hope u have a good day :)

Back