I can not do this i really need your help please :(

amethyst

Banned
I done it again i cheated :cry:

This diet is great, it is really helping me from over eating like other diets seem to not ?

like if i cheat on this diet i get right back on it, but then i cheat again? so i am not losing anything really, and it is to expensive to do this!;)

If i would go on say sw or ww and if i cheated i prob would get back on track but yet again wont be losing anything and i was forever stalling :(

i liked sw red day's if i did green i would gain, so i stuck to red but found the meals boring, and if i had a sweet tooth i would be b**ger*d :(, i also liked ww but never really lost much on it, i would lose some then sts then gain etc, done my head in. I also loved atkins, but again found meal's boring and sweet tooth worrying :( least you could have atkin bar's on it though.

I really wanna lose the rest of my weight, i feel so unhappy, and terrified of losing control and putting weight back on :(

i dotn think one of the higher plans for me would do me any good either, like i said i will end up losing control, only an extra meal, but onece those carb's get into me thats it no stopping my cravings :mad:

I keep thinking thin, and really wanna do this, but not sure where to go from here now?

HELP ?

I think SW or WW would be your best route hun, have you checked out to see is there any local classes you could join? I did Unislim (like ww) a few yrs ago and did lose 3stone on it, just counting points and excercising i felt great on it. I didnt feel like i was missing out. i had the odd treat but wrote down everything and stuck to it like a fly to s**&^

are you having the bars aswell to give you something to munch? if you are out of ketosis you could take a day or so off to collect your thoughts and then go back on CD. Its the head that gets me every time. Get that straight and your laughing, Good Luck hun and sorry I cant offer any words of wisdom xx

My head is in it, BUT i keep cheating, day 4 of restart today done so well but i cheated again today ffs ! just didnt think i just done it! can not keep doing this, its to expensive and oh will be supporting us very soon, not fair :( ..

perhaps your right becky ww would be for me, i dont eat half of what i used to, portion control should be easy for me cus i not cooking for just myself and the kid's anymore, i have to cook proper meals for oh! and the fact we can have free soup too which i found tasty :). Just checked the nearest meeting and there is one 0 mile from home (in leic). Wednesday am, think i will go for it!

how much will i gain though in my first week? If only i had books now i threw them all out :( just need to be carefull between now and then, eating can be dangerous with me sometimes..

id say only a few pounds gain hun just be senceible sorry i cant spell today.One thing though you better not stop posting around cd would miss you like mad poor becky :(

if you are out of ketosis already then eating sensibly shouldn't mean you have a huge gain, maybe a pound of two. It varies. WW is a great eating plan and workd for many so good luck to you xx

awwww hun its horrible when want to do something but just cant seem to stick to it, you have to do whatever is right for you at this point in your life. good luck whatever you decide.xx

and beckys right you had better still post on here coz we will miss you.xx

course i will be here ! need the support and your all my friends, and i love you all!!

i am so scared guys :(

think i will take this weekend off and see where it lands me on monday ! but i dont want to take this weekend off? i want to get right back on track! wtf? i am such a knob!

You might not gain anything your first week, a lot of people havent :)

Sounds like a change might be ideal for you, as you said with WW if you do fancy something you can incorporate it into your points that way youre not 'cheating' or 'failing' Being a success at something else will be much more motivating for you than feeling youre failing at CD :)

it sounds harsh but once i wanted to cheat id come on here. and i always remember seeing a post saying "if you eat then your only cheating yourself no one else" and when u think about it, its so true. whats the point of paying the money every week if you dont stick to it. its hard but at the end of the day no one is forcing to lose weight, so if u dont want to then dont. being on cd u obviously do so do it!

haha how evil do i sound. but a good kick up the bum does really make u think!it made me think neway
good luck hunny xx

it sounds harsh but once i wanted to cheat id come on here. and i always remember seeing a post saying "if you eat then your only cheating yourself no one else" and when u think about it, its so true. whats the point of paying the money every week if you dont stick to it. its hard but at the end of the day no one is forcing to lose weight, so if u dont want to then dont. being on cd u obviously do so do it!

haha how evil do i sound. but a good kick up the bum does really make u think!it made me think neway
good luck hunny xx

I can see what youre saying there but while someone can have a strong desire and commitment to lose weight it can just be the case the diet theyre on, isnt for them.

Id LOVE to be able to do CD for the fast weight loss but I know I wouldnt last more than 10 mins on it. That doesnt mean I dont want to lose weight it just means CD isnt the way for me to do it.

The main thing is finding the right diet, and if amethyst or anyone else (on any diet) is struggling to stick to it then maybe changing to something else is better than getting so totally disheartened they throw in the towel all together.

good luck hunny xx

not harsh in no way at all :)

you are right though, i just dont know whats up with me.... i scared of losing control, want someone to make my mind up for me!

i said last week if i cheat again i am moving to another diet! but now this time has come i to scared!

will know for sure on monday, plus then i will be settled in leicester with all my stuff :)

:D

Don't be so hard on yourself...you are going through a lot at the moment and something had to give and for you that was the diet.

I have been so bad this week - having naughty food everyday since monday - TOTM has reared its ugly head today and I recognise that this, and stress from work, is probably my cause for eating. I'm not going to beat myself up and I will start fresh today (and stay away from the choccie:eek:).

Take a deep breath and try to evaluate where you are going with the diet...it is expensive to keep messing around and yo-yoing (I also speak from experience here:rolleyes:) Can you not 810 for the weekend and then go back onto SS+?

Like you I need to work around my issues with food before I feel that I can move on with CD, (not keep bingeing then SSing:eek::mad:) See why I am eating rather than concentrating on the cheating side of it. What emotions/feelings I am experiencing at the time etc.

Good luck with everything (esp the moving) and whatever you decide we will all be behind you 100%.

Take care

hey hon. you've already said that you don't like ww and sw. how about trying a higher cd plan? you've said that it helps you with your portion control etc. try moving up the plans with your cdc's guidance. people get good losses on the higher plans but it still has that element of strict control that ww and sw have less of.

you are losing. you are hardly failing. just because you aren't losing fast doesn't mean that it's not going in the right direction. i agree that you need to find the right diet for you. or the right eating plan. but i would think hard before leaving cd all together because as we all know once you leave it's hard to get back into it. if you do want to go into something else i would still suggest moving up the plans to get the insight and help that that involves. i have heard and seen so many people leave for other things only to come back with more to lose and i really don't want that to be you.

you are doing really really well so far honey. keep it up!!

abz xx

Back