I can recommend

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
CS country beef soup......found it from my starter pack....it was very nice :D

ewwwww lol

i hate tomatoes!:D

I love all the soups, but my fave meal replacement is the Cafe Latte shake. I have it how with a sprinkle of cinnamon in the top :p

I wasn't that keen on the country veg soup....but that was in the early days.......my taste buds have adapted ;-)

Haven't tried the soups yet ladies...a bit afraid to buy them in case I waste my money, I'm loving the shakes and don't like any kind of cup a soup so am afraid they will be like these...are they?

NewDawn just noticed you and I have similar amounts to lose....maybe we should try and keep each other on track seeing as how "Unhappychappy" seems to have deserted me :(

Deegirl , i haven left ya!! i just haven being good enough to go and get weighed in yet!! going the end of this week were i will have something off and that will have me geared up , walking to work it is the beautiful morning so ere we go again!! :gimi:

Unhappychappy, delighted you haven't deserted me :D Good luck this week I fell off the wagon myself last week but I'm back on track now I hope....will find out on Thursday!

what are we like, im waiting to the end of the week to try and have a few pound off or the woman in the chemist wil be looking at me (she really wont) but il think she will!!!

Last edited:
Back