1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

I can see the lighttttttttt :)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by curlylow, 15 March 2008 Social URL.

1. curlylow

curlylow Well-Known Member

Hey people :)

I only have 3-4 weeks to go in lipotrim!!! How cool is that?

That will make it almost 15 weeks (3 and a half months!!) on lipotrim... And also 3 and a half months of not eating a single item of food, apart from the glorious (joke!) chocolate lipotrim serving!!! Oh, and the occasionall strawberry shake when I was feeling brave. It will also be 3 and a half months of not chewing anything!! thats quite scary, I hope I haven't forgot how to do it! LOL

Hope this thread is an inspiration to those of you that have just begun your lipotrim journey :):)

Hope the next 4 weeks FLY BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

Im happy for you, but sad for me im only half way. Nevermind, well done curly:)

4. TracyJ

TracyJ Well-Known Member

Great Lacey you will be there in no time xxx

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Well done Lacey:happy096:

You say you did not chew:confused:

Did you not like the flapjacks:drool::giggle:

6. curlylow

curlylow Well-Known Member

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee no, cant even mange a miniture bite of the cardboard/carpet tile 'flapjacks' LOL

Do you think not chewing for this long will be ok?? x

7. TracyJ

TracyJ Well-Known Member

Im with you on that hun...eeeeewwww flapjacks lol x

8. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

Dont forget everyone its easy for women to stop chewing as there jaw never stops moving:D:D:D:D x

9. TracyJ

TracyJ Well-Known Member

Thats actually very true for me!! x

10. Mini

You will probably need to take it easy when you begin to chew again, I know someone said it felt very strange after not chewing anything over five months, like you they did not like the flapjacks.

The first time I did Lipotrim I did not chew for over four months, apart from the odd bit of sugarless gum as I did need something to chew for my nerves:rolleyes:. I know it is not allowed:eek:

I eventually tried the flapjacks again and found that I did not notice the vitamin and mineral taste this time.

Could hardly believe it, as the first time I tasted them they were:sign0137: got such a shock how fowl they tasted, but the time lapse seemed to make a difference to how I found the taste.

11. Mini

Really:rolleyes::silly:

12. Sola

Sola Well-Known Member

Well done curlylow!!! Almost there. Im starting refeed tomorrow, excited and nervous at the same time. Will let you guys know how I get on. I still have 10lbs to go, but will loose the rest with healthy eating.

13. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

well done curlylow xx sola im on day 3 of refeed its weird eating