i cannot be 30 and stay this size!

Hi im maryann!
im 29 about to turn 30 in november and i just cant cant stay the size i am so im going to make a change for life!
i started slimming world 6 weeks ago and started the gym 2 weeks ago and so far i have lost 1st 6lbs!
im really happy with that but i feel like my friends and family are sick of hearing it so i wanted somewhere to get
encouragement and to talk to people without feeling like they're fed up of me!
i hope i can make some friends and have some fun with you guys!
thanx for reading
talk again soon
maz xxx
:eek:

Hey Maryann - sounds like you're off to a fantastic start, I started the gym a couple weeks ago too although I haven't been very much as of yet, but I'm really enjoying it... How are you getting on? What things do you like to do?

Looks like we want to lose the same amount of weight - I want to lose 98lbs and you have 98lbs left! We can both definitely do this :)

Definately we can, ive had a rocky week and im just doin damage control for next few days but im back on diet which is main thing! I love the gym too but i havent been cause i broke a finger and have advised not to go this week but i really need to go back! Hope youve been doing ok this week, better than me anyway x

Back