I cannot believe it!!

I lost 5lbs this week which is now a total of 3stone 4lbs in 9 weeks and now have a healthy BMI of 24.5! And I am also 10lbs off of my target of 10stone 6lbs and my LL counsellor thinks I should be finished in 3 weeks! How exciting! I cannot believe how amazingly LL has worked for me and how quickly the time has flown by!

Last edited:
Don't really have one lol. Just stuck to it 100%. I only have shakes and bars too - 1 bar a day and 3 shakes and am a huge fan of the chocolate shakes! Yum! I am going to miss them and the raspberry and cranberry bars!

Well done CC, fantastic weight loss!!

I lost 5lbs this week which is now a total of 3stone 4lbs in 9 weeks and now have a healthy BMI of 24.5! And I am also 10lbs off of my target of 10stone 6lbs and my LL counsellor thinks I should be finished in 3 weeks! How exciting! I cannot believe how amazingly LL has worked for me and how quickly the time has flown by!

OMFG :wow: HOW BRILLIANT MUST THAT BE FOR YOU....had to put it in blocks, cuz it definitely deserves a shout from the rooftops :bliss:

I'm soooo happy for you, and soooooooo jealous as well :giggle:

fantastic loss - you must feel so proud and good about yourself. well done and many congratulations. x

That is one amazing loss in 9 weeks!! A great big WELL DONE to you!! What an inspiration you are to new starters who are finding it tough!! It just shows what doing something 100% can achieve! xxx

In the last week and abit I have started going to afew gym classes but they are all mainly tone based for arms, legs and tums. And when I go to the gym I do weights for arms and a tiny bit of cardio as am not having alot of calories so don't want to end up hurting myself.
With the water drinking i'm a little naughty - I think I drink roughly 3 litres a day as I always forget to drink it! But have recently been trying to get at least the 3 down as have bought a litre bottle and just keep filling it up through out the day at work.
Thank you all for your nice words :)
xx

:D That's great news CC! Finishing early must feel great and you can put the money you'll save on the last few weeks sessions towards you new wardrobe! I hope you'll stay on here to keep us all inspired. Yours was one of the first updates I read before I started LL and I was totally inspired.

Well done CC, so amazing. You have really well!!!! Such an inspiration. Did you ever feel tempted to have some food or cheat? If so how did you manage to stay on track? I am starting in a couple of weeks and can not wait I really want to give it 1005 and am totally fine with having a bar for my Christmas dinner.

WELL DONE YOU!!

Back