I can't be fat and 30!

Girl on a mission!

Hi everyone

I started the Cambridge Weight Plan 3 days ago and just found this forum - I'm hoping to meet fellow CWP people and hope its going to help spur me on when times get difficult!

I'm 29... Been what you could describe as 'curvy' for most of my 20s but the weight has crept on the last few years and now I'm just officially FAT!

I turn 30 in January and I'm determined to lose weight before then... Plus I have booked a holiday at the end of November so I'd ideally like to reach my goal weight by then! I'm 13 and a half stone now and want to get down to 9 stone. Not sure how realistic 4 and a half stone in 22 weeks is but I'm going to try my best!

The first three days have been ok... I'm liking the porridges and the soups but so far I'm not a fan of the ready-made shakes. I think next week I'm going to try out the shakes you make yourself. Finding it quite easy to drink all the water I should but OMG I need the loo constantly!

I've got my first weigh-in on Wednesday so I'll keep you updated!

xxx

Great to hear how determined you are, stick with it hun.

I prefer the packet shakes to the ready-made ones. I tried the banana one for the first time and am gutted I only got one, it was delish!! Also the choc mint one is gorgeous hot.

Good luck chuck x

Good luck on your CWP journey, i would say 4 stone is very achievable if you're SSing :) Think theres a few of us aiming to be slim by our 30th so come on lets do it and look and feel amazing when that big 3 0 hits :) xx

Thanks ladies! Yes - lets keep eachother motivated!

I just tried the chicken & mushroom soup for lunch... I don't know if its because I'm hungry and anything will do lol but I'm actually really surprised at how tasty the food is on CWP? Much better than say a slim-a-soup which tastes like weakly flavoured water!

I'm reeeeeeeeally looking forward to my first WI on Wednesday - I hope I've done well!

I'm also in the same boat. Turn 30 in March 2013. I'm now on day 4, WI is on Thursday.

Good luck for Wednesday.

Me too. I find it's easier on the days I'm at work and busy. Stay strong. x

Did you like the tomato soup? That and the porridge are the only ones I don't like.

Congratulations! Can't wait till mine at 1130am tomorrow. I hope it's good.

Ooo I wonder if I'll be allowed the bars yet? That would be so nice.

Morning all! Just had a chocolate shake for breakfast and 1/2 a litre of water... Officially in week 2 now and still really motivated which is definitely a plus for me!

It's the last day of the working week here in Dubai so tomorrow is the weekend. This is going to be really strange as I'm going out tomorrow night and won't be drinking! I hope I stay strong and don't give in but even more, I hope I still have a good time if I'm not drinking!

Have a good day everyone! x

Oh not good. Hope you didn't buy too many.

Back