I CAN'T BELEIVE IT!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by bigtummymummy, 22 January 2009 Social URL.

1. bigtummymummy

bigtummymummy Mand

Diet:
    slimming world
    Just had my second weigh in:cry::cry: and i have put 2lb on...HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE:confused::confused::confused::confused:
    I have bee SS 100% and managed to put weight on!!!!!:eek:
    My CDC seems to think it is water retention:argh: due to it should be my TOTM and it's only my third since having my baby, as well as i have been back at work an have not drunk enough water ( i have found it hard working on abusy ward to be able to drink:7834:) and work has ben very stressfull:rant2:. It is also only 6 weeks since having my Gall bladder removed, so just wondered if that would effect it, i did so well my first week and lost 8lb What went wrong!!!!!!
    Has anybody else put weight on while 100% SS. I'm on such a downer now:sigh2::sigh2:... although i'm not giving in, i'm finding it hard to be possitive.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Have you checked your measurements? Maybe you have lost some inches.

4. bigtummymummy

bigtummymummy Mand

Diet:
    slimming world
    Half an inch off chest and put one inch on thighs..... i'm still in ketosis so can't understand it!!!

5. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I would say that you're CDC is right and it is fluid retention. Some women can put up to 7lbs at TOTM this is common. Dont cut down on water but make sure you are drinking enough. I agree to that you would have lost inches.
    try not to worry as next week will show a good loss.
    Hang in there

6. BooBooChicken

BooBooChicken Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh, mandy i really feel for you.
    there is bound to be a reason for it in your recent history, eg not enough water, hormones, gall bladder op, and i'm sure someone will help explain
    xxx

7. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know this is off topic but how are you on SS only 6 weeks after having surgery???:eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.