I can't believe it :D

Yazz

Hi all I'm sure most of you will hate me, as of today I'm moving over to Slim & Save, to save money as I've recently lost my job :( and because there is more flexability. Anyway......... I've been doing CWP for the past two weeks (change over today) and I've weighed myself this morning, and I've lost 10lb in a week, thats a total of 18lbs in the two weeks I've been on the diet! I'm soooo happy, as I have had a few 'moments' but I didn't cave, and it's paid off on the scales! Good luck to the rest of you, on your CWP journey :)

Congratulations!

I tried S&S following the cheap factor and more options but prefered having a consultant. Good luck anyways :)

Well that is a worry, but I'm very much in the 'zone' and I'm hoping this forum, plus the 'live' support on their website will be enough. I've had my first shake, it was OK couldn't have it every day, but I loved my bowl of jelly and mini babybel :)

Some of the suggestions I found on here made the 'meals' a bit more bearable, like making cauliflower rice to have with the chilli and adding mushrooms into the mushroom pasta etc, I wasn't much for the shakes and the ones with bits in were just weird haha.

I just find that personally if someone isn't keeping track of me I fail/cheat, I didn't try the live support or post on here, stick strong and you'll make it :)

Thanks :D Well at least I know I've always got CD to fall back on! Good luck to you x

Back