• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I can't believe it, i went for a jog!

My boyfriend goes for a jog every evening. On top of that the two of us (he's encouraging me) have been going for a fast walk every day, so i can increase my exercise.

Well tonight, he said 'right we're jogging'. I'm really pleased with how much i did :) We did just over 3.5k and although i wasn't fit enough to jog it all, inbetween jogs i walked fast so i could catch my breath back.

Sorry pointless post, but i was just pleased and it was windy and horrible when we got home from work and i really didnt want to go out, so i'm pleased he pursuaded me and i'm pleased with how much i managed :character00116:

Helen xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

suplizi

I see the light!
wow excellent, well done you!! I have been looking into the C25k challenge, but still not plucked up the courage to go outside and do it!

Helen xxx

katoof

Silver Member
WELL DONE !!!! thats really great!

Thanks both of you :)

Helen - I hadn't heard of the C25K challenge so had to just google it, looks good! Let us know how you get on when you start it :)

Helen xx

Well done. I so want to go jogging, I hate gyms, but I need the motivation of someone else with me otherwise it's so easy to give up (and I'm scared of going out at night on my own)

Last edited:
Well done, that's great. I'm still at the talking about it stage, I haven't managed to actually go out and do it yet!

wow, well done x

I would like to think i'd go out for a jog, but i never seem to have the motivation, plus i would like to go with hubby ( he is training for the London Marathon) but we have 2 girls and they cant be left @ home alone

:(

wii fit it is

Well done !!!! Ive started the c25k program this week, Ive done 2 sessions this week and should have gone this morning but Ive got a stinking cold and runny nose so i couldnt go at all. Im just going to take it very slow and run in the morning when i ve dropped the kids at school, we have a nearby walled park that I power walk to for about 15 mins then do the 60 seconds jog and walk for 90 ... its not too bad although did have to dash to M&S after the first run to get a sports bra!!!!

Go for it!!!

Wow, congratulations! It takes some serious motivation to go jogging in winter - dark and cold, brrrr.

well done, i wish i could jog, but i'm rubbish, we ran a mile for sport relief a while ago and i thought i was gonna pass out!!

i have walked the race for life with my sister (she has bad knee) for the last 8 years and when i see the runners i do feel jealous :(

keep going your doin goood!!

That is brilliant, very well done.

I started a c25k programme yesterday after downloading the 5k app.