Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I can't believe it!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sugar_lipswales, 7 June 2011 Social URL.

1. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had a public breakdown over . . . . . . coffee! Things have been piling on top of me lately, working a lot, going over syns almost daily, not having the time to get to the gym or see the OH and this latte from Coffee #1 just finished me off. Latte was too wet as they are 2 out of the 3 times I go there (I always forget this when I decide to pop in!) and I was using 5 syns on it because I'd already had milk for porridge and if I'm using syns I want to enjoy what I'm having. A little consistancy would be nice, Starbucks make a good one everytime and don't give me a filthy look when I say that a drink isn't how I want it!
    I can laugh a little about it now but at the time I felt like throwing it at her! OH had to seriously take it off me in case I did.
    Who loses it over coffee for Gods sake!?! I broke down in tears in front of the whole shop :help2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tracymc

tracymc Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have those days its never ever what i actually lose it over though its a build up of everything you are right though if your choosing to have something it has to be right or its a waste of time hope you feel better soon :)

4. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I feel terrible because the OH took me sniffling and puffy eyed to Starbucks to buy another one - he spent £10 and walked all the way across town to make me happy!

5. tracymc

tracymc Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Awwww bless thats lovely! And you got the good stuff in the end :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.