I can't believe it!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sugar_lipswales, 7 June 2011 Social URL.

1. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had a public breakdown over . . . . . . coffee! Things have been piling on top of me lately, working a lot, going over syns almost daily, not having the time to get to the gym or see the OH and this latte from Coffee #1 just finished me off. Latte was too wet as they are 2 out of the 3 times I go there (I always forget this when I decide to pop in!) and I was using 5 syns on it because I'd already had milk for porridge and if I'm using syns I want to enjoy what I'm having. A little consistancy would be nice, Starbucks make a good one everytime and don't give me a filthy look when I say that a drink isn't how I want it!
    I can laugh a little about it now but at the time I felt like throwing it at her! OH had to seriously take it off me in case I did.
    Who loses it over coffee for Gods sake!?! I broke down in tears in front of the whole shop :help2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tracymc

tracymc Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have those days its never ever what i actually lose it over though its a build up of everything you are right though if your choosing to have something it has to be right or its a waste of time hope you feel better soon :)

4. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I feel terrible because the OH took me sniffling and puffy eyed to Starbucks to buy another one - he spent £10 and walked all the way across town to make me happy!

5. tracymc

tracymc Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Awwww bless thats lovely! And you got the good stuff in the end :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.