• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I cant believe it.......

OK, I have been doing EE every day for almost 4 weeks....
today however, I thought I would try a red day. I have my days food diary on the thread and everything is looking fine....
I made my salad at lunch time, and without thinking I put sweetcorn kernels in it. Oh NOOOOOOO..... I just did it without thinking (so used to EE)...
My food optimising book is almost 2 years old and I cannot find anything about sweetcorn being a HE on a red day.
What should I do.?
I have my HEs all planned out for today but could change one if needed... and my syns are at maximum for today.
Can anyone help me and advise what I should do.?
It was equivalent to 2 tbsp approx.
thanks all

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Beki

Gold Member
28g is 1.5 syns - so i reckon you had 3 syns max - probably only the 1.5 if truth be told :)

you can't use sweetcorn as a HE i'm afraid :eek:

jaylou

Gold Member
Is there any way you can turn your day into an EE day? Have you had more had more than one A and B choice? Do you need to do a red day?

This is my menu for today.
I have adapted it to suit the sweetcorn..... (I hope)
thanks. x

Thursday - Red Day
Breakfast- WW brown bread (HEB), eggs, 2x Sainsburys BGTY sausages (5 syns), mushrooms (fry light)
Lunch - chicken salad (1 tbsp Hellmans Lite - 2 syns), sweetcorn (2 syns)
Dinner -chicken stuffed with Quark and garlic, wrapped in bacon, made up already cooked and mashed turnip, (4.5 syns..... EEK), and salad
Extras - 2x Alpen Lite bars (HEB), strawberries, blueberries, mullerlights, pepsi max, tons of water. cheddar (HEA)
Syns=11.5 syns

jaylou

Gold Member
Looks okay Debby! I'd do my own mash next time and save some syns!!!
Well done for realising and changing things round, SW is super flexible sometimes. Good luck!

Thanks.... I couldnt believe it when I checked that mash... I bought it this morning cos I was in a rush at the shops, and thought "how bad can it be, its just turnip".... how wrong I was....