I can't believe this is free!!!

ill be reading later too thank you xx

i had to report back i brought sum stacey just had 3 with the free egg mayo on and they are handsome very satisfying xxx

I used to love having the Krisprolls with cheese and ham squeezy cheese...so Im right in thinking Im allowed 3 a day with this Sainsburys Egg mayo?

stoopid question coming up - what section of Sainsburys will i find this egg mayo in?! I want some for sandwiches :)

why does it say only a tablespoon is free? Can't u just eat the tub in one sitting?

I suspect they don't want you to have the whole tub and that's why they do it per tbsp. I reckon that if you start eating more than a couple of tbsps then you might have to start counting for the mayo as it'll be upped. I was going to ask my C about this tomorrow so I'll let you know what she says.

I used to love having the Krisprolls with cheese and ham squeezy cheese...so Im right in thinking Im allowed 3 a day with this Sainsburys Egg mayo?

Yep! Just count the krisprolls as a HEX B!

stoopid question coming up - what section of Sainsburys will i find this egg mayo in?! I want some for sandwiches :)

It's in the chilled bit by the lunchmeats. It's with all the chilled sandwich fillers.

anyone know if asda do any low ones? thanks x
These are the only 2 I found listed.

Asda Good for You, Chicken Mayonnaise Deli Filler, Less Than 5% Fat, chilled 2 level tbsp

red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns

Asda Good for You, Egg Mayonnaise Deli Filler, chilled 2 level tbsp

red.gif
Original 2 Syns
green.gif
Green 2 Syns

Just popped into Sainsburys this morning and they have an offer on of buy two pots for £2.50 (normally £1.80 a pot). Don't know if it's in all stores at the moment, but anyone in Bristol might want to head to Clifton shopping centre.

Mind you that's a lot of egg mayo to get through....ooo dang I'm just going to have to throw myself on that hand grenade ;)

Asda Good for You, Chicken Mayonnaise Deli Filler, Less Than 5% Fat, chilled 2 level tbsp

red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns

2 tbsps chicken mayo is good for 1.5syns on a green day :) - off to check the tesco ones lol

I have just bought some for lunch - also having it on 3 Krisprolls as my HEb.

It's gorgeous! I am actually tempted to finish off the tub once I've polished off my 3 krisprolls lol! But I won't *buffs halo*
Lunch tomorrow though...

It will be lovely with some cherry tomatoes on top and some red pepper...

Great find!

got mine today :) its looks better than regular egg mayo! So yellow and eggy....mmmmmm

Back