i cant concentrate at

skinnylala

work all i am thinking about is food and its only day 2, every sec every min am watching clock tick
oh lord above
have loads work jsut cant do it
:confused::cry:

The 1st few days are always gonna be hard. I hope you manage to stay strong and resist temptation.

Concentrate on the loss at the end of a hellish week...... you know it's worth it!!

thanks trim thats what i trying to do, god just feel so sleepy etc..
i will perservere and know results will be worth it

keep getting the water down chick and if you feel down get on here and we'll all cheer you up!!
xxxx

thanks emma ya would be lost without here, good luck to u too i c ur on week one as well

yep day 4!! its going ok!! it does get better and now ive seen the recipes im excited about the diet again!
being on here is fab i havent left for longer than a few hours to sleep since starting monday its great!!!! if you feel abit down have a look at peoples before and after shots that always gives me a massive push!!
the only prob im having at the min is its TOTM so know im going to be disapointed with this weeks loss but have to plough on!! this is the longest ive ever stuck to a diet so i figure i must REALLY want it this time!!!!
we can be losers together!! feel free to message me anytime!!
xxxx

You can do it, you should be thinking " 2 o'clock already" only 3 left to go !!!
it'll be worth it in the end.

thanks guys ur brill i know once i do 3 or 4 days and feel better in myself i will hopefull be on a roll yipeeeeeee we can do this cant we

Back