I CAN'T DO IT!!!! HELP!!!

beccy_bebe

Ive been doing sw almost properly for just over a year....am at my lightest for prob 10 years....but the last 5 months i've just bobbed around the same 2-4 lbs range - i can't shift the last stone. Proud of what I've achieved, (2 stone since xmas 10). I know the plan pretty much inside out....syn values etc...but.....wait for it..... I never count syns and then stop when I've hit my number. Which of course is why I can't budge the last bit. How to I change my headspace to start counting and start saying "no more"?! (shuffles off with a moronic look....):wave_cry:

Welcome to my World.... 7 stone down and I have just "wasted" the past 6 months.... I know I can do it, I know the plan works and on a good week I know I can lose an average of 3 pounds so why do I constantly self-sabotage? Yes, I have got lazy I suppose and my focus is more blurry than sharp but for the life of me I just can't follow the plan with the same fervour as I used to! The slightest thing can throw me off course big time. I have had so many fresh starts and have beaten by self up mentally over this. I know I will find the way again if I keep plugging away and I am just living in hope it will be soon! x

hiya,

I had the exact same, had stayed around 2 stone off since last october, but this year I started to add in some body magic to get restarted and its done the trick, only need 3lb to target now,
I suggest change something, remember nothing changes if nothing changes,

Maybe go back to the books, make a week long menu plan, change your healthy extras a bit, maybe try red/green days if you've been doing extra easy.

Make sure you're drinking plenty fluids x

Are you keeping a food diary? I bobbed around all through Jan and most of Feb then gained 3lb in two weeks and decided enough was enough and started keeping a food diary again. I write everything down and count my syns up at the end of the day and have lost 4lb in the last 2 weeks I've been dping that x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree with odd_sock on the food diary - do you go to group / have access to the online food diaries? Sometimes I only input my syns, so I keep track of them at least - might be worth a go! Also, perhaps changing your hexs up a bit might do some good?

I agree with changing something, I've mucked about for months too, but have started focussing on having 5a day EVERY DAY. I haven't weighed officially yet but I'm sure I've lost this week.
My syns are within meals usually.
If you change nothing else start counting those syns!

Yes you can do it if you say you cant and give up then theres no hope for the rest of us, we will all go through the stage your going through now, what would you say to us if we posted this? if you really want it just stay within your syns and really enjoy them theres no need to go over board theres plenty of them!

Keep us posted on how you get on and good luck! x

Back