Extra Easy I can't do it :(

littlelegs170411

I'm such a yoyo dieter and I have two good weeks then a bad one, I can't help but eat all the wrong things and then I beat myself up about it. I feel like I'm a failure :(

Ok - you are not a failure - if you were then you wouldnt be having any good weeks!
You have to decide how much you want to lose weight and then look at whats stopping you. Looking at your thread, I am guessing its that elusive third week - sooooo you have got to plan. organise and minimise your chances of failure. Once you get over that hurdle you will be inspired to continue.

Also, if you don t have much to lose - 2 steps forward and one step back is better than nothing at all! x

I have around 6 stone to lose, I think ill have to start giving my bank card to my parents to look after as when I'm out and about and I know I can just get cash out I end up going and buying chocolate or something :(

You are definitely not a failure, you must be doing something right because you are losing weight so plan and organise will help you along on your journey :)

I've always used food as a comfort and I find when things get hard I reach for chocolate! I'm going to my doctor in the morning to see if he can give me an appetite suppressant.

Well you are certainly not alone with that, there is many of us (including me) that have went for the choccie bars because we are down or fed up and then regret it afterwards. It is finding the balance and when you are having a bad day, trying to control your emotions by not comfort eating. It's not easy but I hope you will be able to find the answers.

I don't need it and I don't want it, its just hard trying to break a habit that's been a huge part of my life. I need a kick up the bum.

Youve had some great losses, non of us can be angels 100% of the time. Try and bank 10 syns a day that way you have 50 extra for a treat night. I find if im bored i want to eat, so i keep carrot battons in the fridge and make up a dip with sweet chilli sauce and nat ff yog.I love munching on these more than chocolate or crisps.

fabulous video post, love it!

Try not to beat yourself up too much, hun. We all get bad weeks when we just want to eat the entire contents of the fridge, freezer and whatevers left in the cupboards! I watch the Biggest Loser for inspiration :) x

Back