I can't do it...........

maybebabypowell

................I suck at everything.

I was supposed to start again on Thursday after having to have a break due to medication but right up until now I have been in denial. I have had one shake since Thursday!!!

What is wrong with me I was so determind only like 3 weeks ago when I started but now I cant get on track, please help someone, even thnking of the much longed baby I want so therefore need to loose the weight is not helping!!!

I need such a kick up the bum!!!! I am disappointed in myself and it has taken me ages to admit it to you guys that I am a failure!! There is not on thing I am good at or can stick too. I really thought this would be my thing!!!

Whats the point???

You can do it but you do need a lot of will power. I was doing great until last saturday when i felt so faint I ate. I kept telling myself I'd restart "tomorrow". I had a shake for lunch and then would pig out. I finally stuck do day one of restart yesterday but it's hard going today.

Keep reminding yourself of why you want to do it. I also got rid of all my old 16 clothes so going back up is not an option. I want to reach target by my birthday so I'd better get cracking now and over the summer holidays I want to lose enough for people to notice when I take the kids back to school.

Roz x

you want to do this for a baby. but not just for a baby. for your health, to be healthy for that baby and to be happy and confident.

you can do it. find your determination and go for it. it's a short term intense situation. and it's possible. i really had to drag myself kicking and screaming back onto cd after coming off for my mate's wedding. but here i am and doing it, albeit slightly unwillingly. i know that it will give me the life and the goals i want to achieve and it is therefore worth it. after all, what's food other than fuel? and why give up your heart's desires for something as ridiculous as a sandwich?

abz xx

Right...I'm taking a chance here and this is going to be intentionally hard...(but please keep reading to the end)
................I suck at everything.
GET A GRIP WOMAN (slap both cheeks)

I was supposed to start again on Thursday after having to have a break due to medication but right up until now I have been in denial. I have had one shake since Thursday!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING...THESE SHAKES COST MONEY AND YOU ARE WASTING THEM!

What is wrong with me I was so determind only like 3 weeks ago when I started but now I cant get on track,GO BACK TO THE FEELINGS AND REASONS YOU HAD AT THE BEGINNING! please help someone,NOPE...DON'T RELY ON ANYONE ELSE even thnking of the much longed baby I want so therefore need to loose the weight is not helping!!!VISUALISE THE POSITIVE TEST...THE JOY OF BEING PREGNANT...THE MAGIC OF FEELING THE KICKS....THE AMAZING FEELING OF HOLDING YOUR MUCH LONGED FOR CHILD(CAN YOU TELL i'M BROODY:eek:)

I need such a kick up the bum!!!!I AM KICKING AND KICKING HARD! I am disappointed in myselfLET IT GO and it has taken me ages to admit it to you guys that I am a failure!!YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE....YOU ARE TELLING US NOW! There is not on thing I am good at or can stick too. I really thought this would be my thing!!!URM...IS YOUR PICTURE OF YOU ON YOUR WEDDING DAY? YOU HAVE (I'M SURE A BELOVED OH) ....WISH I HAD ONE!!

Whats the point???
The point is you have a choice! Choose to do this...take it one shake at a time...hour by hour if you have to....BUT DO IT....you have the best reason in the world.
If I was near by, I would come round...give you a slap(OR 20)....shake you....THEN GIVE YOU A HUGE HUG.
I hope this has pi**ed you off....come on...fight with me...argue with me...cry a bit (or a lot) GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM...project all your frustration onto me if it helps (nah nah...I've only got 10lbs to go!....) but you know what if this has helped to get your dissapointment/frustration out of your system then so be it.

Like I said at the beginning, I am taking a chance on being particularly harsh.....its because I want you to succeed....AND I KNOW YOU HAVE IT IN YOU TO SUCCEED!!!!

xxxxxxxx

Wow pretty face you should run a boot camp, i hope it worked cos it got me thinking twice!!

Maybe baby you are good at something, you got on here and you told the truth and you put yourself in a vulnerable situation, why? Because you recognise that you need help. You don't have to do this alone, i have hardly been off this forum since i started and so have most of us...because we need each other. We can help you all the way, every hour of every day but you HAVE to do ONE thing, and that is just your 3 shakes a day and water..nothing else. If you can do that for just one day your getting there..keep telling yourself if you feel like giving up that you will do so tomorrow, but say that everyday.
Everybody on here will support you in any way you need, you just have to ask. Now on a harsher note, your either in this or your not and i'm sure that every single one of us on here wants you to be in it with us. Come on....xx

i agree with everybody else, take it one step at time and remember why your doing it!!
youve lost 8 lbs and thats 16 packs of BUTTER!!
keep going and good luck. my fingers are crossed for you.
maria xxx

C'mon chick, if I can do it - you can do it! If you're hungry have 4 shakes until you've stabilised a bit. You'll feel so much better and happier with yourself if you take control again. I've felt like s**t today, was so upset by what my separated husband said to me I was going over it in my mind until 5 o'clock this morning and crying my eyes out.
Pick yourself up, dust yourself down, don't look back and like IceMoose says "keep your eye on the prize". YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

it can be done ... you have done it before. its just going to take determination. if you have to why not wean yourself into it by going down the plans.. cutting back until it doesnt feel as much as a hardship??
you can do it, you have the strength in you.

awwww ((((((hugs))))))) take it one day at a time hun shake by shake, think about the baby you long for and been healthy and happy all the things you can do when slim and the reasons you 1st started cd in the first place, im of now to get our sunday chart back to the top and i want you back on it ok. we had a deal, a race? now u dont give up the race you fight ok??

Back