I can't do this anymore!

jools1986

Silver Member
Had a bit of a nervous breakdown today on my mum, VLCD is making me so miserable and I genuinely feel like I can't take it anymore. My work is also starting to suffer as I find it so hard to concentrate just lately that I have decided to go back to atkins induction.

I have been "starting tomorrow" for a few weeks now and I am worried that ultimately, the binge/starve cycle is going to make a mess of my work so far.

Good luck to you all xx

I dont know what too say hunny but didnt want too read and run so wishing you all the best and good luck! Plus major big hugs! xxx

Aww thanks, I may contemplate coming back to exante for the final 2 stones but I really feel like I need a break from it! 4 months isn't bad going though so I should stop kicking myself x

Awww hun I'm sorry to hear that a VLCD is making you feel rubbish :(
Moving onto something else is the sensible thing to do.
Good luck on Atkins. x

Oh I forgot to say....Your loss so far is amazing, well done you :D

Thank you, will be popping in and out though to see everyone, I will miss the exante family x

Wow just seen your weight loss amazing hun! You will get there hun you have got a amazing achievement. Good luck xx

All the best on Atkins!

You have nothing to beat yourself up about...a 79lb loss is simply stunning and inspirational for the rest of us. I am hoping to swap over to Atkins induction soon as well, I think it will better help sort my eating habits as in many ways exante just mask them rather than properly dealing with any issues.

Best wishes
xx

Awww Racheal so sad to hear that you are feeling sooooooo bad. You shouldn't you know you have done brilliantly. A break is probably just what you need. Good luck. xx

I'm sorry you feel so rubbish, but you shouldn't feel bad - you've done amazingly well. Ultimately while our weight can get us down, diets don't have to make life miserable, I think you're doing absolutely the right thing by moving to something thats a better suit for you right now :) Finding a solution to suit you (or solutions) is the key to long term success, and it really sounds as if you'll get there very soon :D

Aww sweetie, you know VLCD is really tough going not only physically but mentally.

Every single day there are challenges, every single day it's like dancing with the devil. All sane people beware as this damn thing taunts you, the food, the starving, other people eating, smells, tastes every single little thing. So - okay I'm rambling - but what I'm trying to say is you have done amazingly well to get this far. You are brilliant, every inch you have lost is pure credit to your character and strength to do it. Count this simply as a change in direction, a new mode of transport rather than feeling bad about it.

You have hopped off the bus and got into a taxi. HUGS. X x x

Back