I can't get back into it

Harrie

Silver Member
Aaaargh! Despite some cracking tips (thanks Fillymum), I just can't get myself going to start again and get down to my new target weight. I'm 4lbs over what I managed a year and a half ago and it feels a lot (I have Auntie Flo here too) and I'd really like to get back to what I was and then a bit more.

I know that if you're mind's not on it, then you can't diet (I've had a lifetime of experience :sigh:) but this is really bugging me now. The good thing is, I haven't gained anything so my SW days are working - when I can keep to them.

Please give me some fresh motivation.

Hiyer, oh so know where you're coming from, the goods news is you haven't gone over your starting weight, so something must be kicking in, i found sometimes taking time out to maintain weightloss, is as much part of the journey as losing. (Hope that makes sense) Good luck:D

Hi I'm on day 3 back on slimming world after a year off where I've put on 2+ stone. Until now I've tried and failed to get back to it but this time something is right in my head and it's going great. Don't give up trying and I'm sure you'll get back to it. Great big huggles xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This is my second time as well. I had great intentions a few times but only this time something clicked as well. Is there something coming up that could give you the incentive to start?

Good luck, you're here so I think that's a big start....read some of the before and after threads above that helps spur me on! Wish there were lots more to see....come on all you that have done so great lets have lots of before and after pics for more inspiration!!

Back