I cant get my head back on track

Jelly belly

I'm having a really bad month (again) I decided i was going to stick to SS then didn't, and then i decided to go on 790 Plan after talking to my Councillor and havn't stuck to that either.

Having a really crappy time at work and at home which I know doesn't help, but I've eaten so much crap today that I've made myself feel sick.

I have stopped eating now though and have left the wine in the fridge (itll be nicely chilled now though)

I really need to shift the last 2 stone but can't get motivated at all.

Sorry to moan guys but i guess i just needed to write it all down somewhere.

Hi Jo
It was great to meet and chat last week and you look marvellous
I know how you feel i've realised that my head needs to be in the right place.
Hope your having a better day today

Sorry to hear that you are struggling. Hope that you will managed to get back on track soon. Have you any of the clothes left that you were wearing when you started, if you have maybe trying them on will help you see how far you have come and help you

Good luck and try and keep busy

Hi Mandie and Blitz,

Just taking 1 day at a time at the mo, think my probklem is that my original goal was to get to a size 16 and i've reached that so my head in 1 way is telling me your there so you can stop now. I only want to get to a 14 anyway (I like having some curves) so just going to take it slowly.

Mandie it was nice to meet you 2 and ditto on the looking fab thing (thank you by the way). Hopefully you're coming to the one in September, ive booked a room so shall be out for the evening aswell and hopefully in a size 14 :)

Hiya J.B. - long time, no 'speak'...!

Sorry ur finding it hard at the minute....hope things are getting better for ya :(

love

Debz
xx

Back