1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

I cant imagine...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kikuka, 8 March 2008 Social URL.

1. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

I have just realised that if I lose 9 more kilos, I will be at the weight I got to before I got married - I was way overweight still but felt really great. That got me off in a mega positive line of thought - if I can get to that weight, then what is another 10 kg? If I can do that, I can actually get lower after my hols at the end of may! I may reach 9 and a half stone after all! but then it came crashing down. I really cannot imagine ever being normal weight. I have always been overweight - i was 80kg when I went to WW at 18, and 70 kg at 14 at SW. Is it really do-able to get to 60?

Somebody please convince me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

with this diet i think anything is possible. I had a great chat with cdc today about goal weights etc and she encouraged me to keep going until i reach my ideal weight range

4. annie_d

annie_d Well-Known Member

Of course it is possible. you keep taking the shakes and the weight will keep coming off.x

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Keep doing what you're doing and YES 100% possible!

Don't just dream it, be it xx

Gx

6. Manachina

Manachina Well-Known Member

It is possible!! Just keep going...................you will see!!