• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I can't stop eating, what is wrong with me!!!!

S: 14st10lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st11lb(5.34%)
Hey sorry for the winge but I'm sooo pissed off I wasnt to scream! I seem to be all or nothing, if I go to the gym I seem to make good food choices, and if not I end up eating junk.
I think I done too much last week at the gym--10x45min exercise classes (spin, weights etc) and 1x60min swim. I was over-training and injured myself. This week I can't exercise due to injury, so what do I do? EAT! I can't stop! And I'm thinking the only way to rectify it is by doing lots of exercise when I go back to gym, but then I'm thinking what a waste of time.. I just want to be normal and not worry about food choices etc. I just constantly think about food/dieting/exercising/binging. It's wreaking my head and I feel like crap. Sorry for rant x :cry::17729:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st13lb C: 12st2lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st11lb(12.82%)
Hey rant away hun!, that's what we are all here for, I know exactly where you are coming from because I'm an all or nothing gal myself and when I exercise eat realy healthily but once I start eating crap again, stop exercising thinking there is no point!!!

Today I have eaten loads and loads, fortunately it has been the right stuff I can have but all I can suggest though is that you learn balance, 10 exercise classes in 1 week? blimey! no wonder you ended up injured!

Try and look on exercise as something you can sustain for life and not just as a short term boost to help your weight loss, so from that find something you enjoy and can fit into your life, instead of it taking over your life

S: 13st1lb C: 11st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 1st2lb(8.74%)
Hey, don't worry hun.....

I started off the day brilliantly, while I was occupied with shopping I wasn't thinking about food! Once I got home I tucked into a nice big cake........now I feel bad (and a bit sick!)

I find when I can keep my hands busy then I don't think about eating. I make jewellery, cards etc which you can get quite involved in.

Rachelina is right though, 10 exercise classes is a lot! 3 or 4 good sessions per week should be enough, but this might just be walking to the shops and back. Try not to think of SW as a diet, but a new way of life! As soon as I think diet my tummy screams for food!!

sorry to go on, hope some of that was helpful!!

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Oooh I have a similar problem. I am exercising a good amount but can't seem to stop eating! I train 5 hours per weeks and do 3-4 1.5 hour gym sessions but the days I don't go I seem to just eat!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Watchers 23
Slimming World 13
Dukan Diet 5
Lighter Life Returners 3
Weight Watchers 4